FE Facebook Leads

NMC has 20 state min.
20 sec buffer for wrong #
$40.00 per lead - maybe get to 35.00 with more states
min purchase 25 (They will send 5 per day if needed)
Turnaround time only a few days

Are there any keys to the "target audience" on facebook for FE leads that can be shared ?

Of course choosing the usual criteria used in DM and TM is not hard to figure out. Facebook allows for more detailed targeting, like to certain groups and so forth I believe last time I looked. Not sure that is necessary ?

It seems ad copy and key words used shouldn't be too hard since most agents have experience there. I could be wrong though.

What does Bot mean?

It's the latest thing! If people message you on Facebook, it can start a conversion with them and lead them down a path you want them to go. Only seniors I see using them are the ones with a strong online presence. (influencers) ManyChat and Chatfuel are the two dominate platforms.

It's the latest thing! If people message you on Facebook, it can start a conversion with them and lead them down a path you want them to go. Only seniors I see using them are the ones with a strong online presence. (influencers) ManyChat and Chatfuel are the two dominate platforms.

You can also drop ads straight into their messenger box now. I haven’t tried it yet, but seems like a pretty cool idea. I’d also think seniors would be the least likely to see that as invasive. But they’d also be the least likely to see it at all, so I guess it all evens out.

Though I think you pay for impressione, so if they don’t see it you wouldn’t get charged.

Back