FE. is fb and internet. better than dm

100% of the time??? How does one agent properly work your fb leads to receive this guarantee.

I'm skeptical because there are no guarantees in leads...
I buy my fb leads from Thad, 300 dollars for about 20ish if you can't sell one policy out of 20 to cover your investment you should find a 9-5.

I buy my fb leads from Thad, 300 dollars for about 20ish if you can't sell one policy out of 20 to cover your investment you should find a 9-5.

But as a marketer, how do you guarantee that? I could sell you leads I generate, and if you didn't close them at a rate other agents did, I could tell you to get a 9-5 job

100% of the time??? How does one agent properly work your fb leads to receive this guarantee.

I'm skeptical because there are no guarantees in leads...
I didnt GUARANTEE anything. An agent that wont write a single app is usually the type of agent that'll give up before working all of them anyways. If an agent literally goes and sees every single lead, they would have to be in need of a ton of training if they didnt write anything.

Sounds much like a guarantee to me brother!

Take it as you want. If an agent buys 20 FB leads (with our program they are literally $180) and they literally go to every single house and can not write a $20 application, I will bet you anything that they did NOT go to every single lead.

Agents that can not close a single deal are not the type of agents that go to every single lead. They give up after 2-3 nos.

We also have 3rd party validation for new agents. A new agent literally just has to get in a house and warm them up and then they can call someone to underwrite/quote/explain the company and CLOSE the deal for them. After that is done 4-5 times for them, they have money coming in AND they know how to do it in the future.

So I will rephrase. If an agent uses every tool in our system AND goes and sees every single lead, they will 100% make their ROI back.

Most fixed price programs will be through an IMO. You can do your own price per thousand drops with Lead Connections.

We have fixed price life insurance DM leads for $30 per lead or we will do $18 per lead if you want a lower comp level (90%). You can move to higher levels and higher comp any time you want. If you stay on the lower option, you have the ability to move to 100% and $12 DM lead prices.

Let me know if you want more information

[email protected]

Back