FE lead source

A great free lead source is living wills. You can find them for free just about anywhere. Just advertise Free Living Wills. Everyone that wants to get a free living will, is thinking about what if something bad happens to them and they don't want to put their family through something bad, when they can go ahead and take care of this problem today. That is the best time to sell them Life Insurance.

Are you running ads in local daily paper or the weekly shoppers?

Are you running ads in local daily paper or the weekly shoppers?

I have done it in the past because it was so cheap to do it. But I think there are better way of doing it now. There was a time that I got good results from do ads in the cheap papers. But for the money, I think there are better ways now.

The living wills, really feeds itself. In the way I do it. They always end up giving me people to go help, like I did them. Some of them have me call their family members to talk about some of the decisons they have made on the living wills and to tell the family members that I have a copy of their living will also, in case they lose it and that I also will be able to help them with the insurance protection after they have passed. While I'm talking to the family members, I ask them if I can help them, like I just did for their family member.

Example. Susie and I have sit down and make her a living will today and also started her life insurance protection today, so that if something bad happens to her, you and the rest of the family won't have to worry about the funeral and what her wishes are. I talk to them about what was chosen on the living will, if the client wants me to. Most of the time I recommend the family knows ahead of time, what they want to do. I also let them know they won't be stuck with the funeral cost and that they family members loves them and wants to protect them.

It gets my foot in the door for the next client. They want to protect the rest of the family also. THey want what I just done for ms example Susie. Also let me remind you that these services are 100% free to them. I also through in about 5 other free services.

[email protected]

Definitely Spam ... wouldn't it be better if people were just straight up and say ...

Hey, use my lead service .. it kicks ass!!

Especially these new guys ... 5 post ... definitely a spammer.

How long have you been doing direct mail for FE leads? Even in the rural areas you numbers sound extremely high. I can mail in rural areas in my state (Alabama) and still only receive a 1% rersponse rate.

Who are you using?

I have had the best results with trifolds ... 2% is what i've been getting and i'm in an over saturated market.

The single mailer in an envelope just ain't going to cut it ... i don't think.

Lincoln Heritage uses the trifold and they get a great response ... so i tried it through a private vendor and it worked really well.

Back