FE lead source

Having an appointment really makes a difference with he time also. They already know who you are and what your there for. You have also established some level or trust (albeit quite small) compared to door knocking when you have to start from square 1 and spend a little more time warming up. I usually know very quickly if I'm NOT going to close, and can then get out quickly and try to get ahead of schedule.
There are definitely many ways to go about this business, that's what makes it great, you can find what works best for you. I just prefer to run hard and shove a full week into a couple days and be done working by wednesday. I usually say that I hate this job on Monday mornings, but love it and can't imagine doing anything different by the time Wed evening rolls around.

I have gone either way I have been very sucessful doing it either way. When I have a lot of leads I just start knocking on doors, when I do not have a lot of leads I tend to set up appointments.

I due tend to be setting more appointments here lately and working 3 days a week versus door knocking and working 4 and half to five days a week. It just depends on which you prefer.

A great free lead source is living wills. You can find them for free just about anywhere. Just advertise Free Living Wills. Everyone that wants to get a free living will, is thinking about what if something bad happens to them and they don't want to put their family through something bad, when they can go ahead and take care of this problem today. That is the best time to sell them Life Insurance.

If you can't find a free living will, just contact me and I will send you one.

Rosenthal Financial Services, LLC.

My RSD referred me to Lead Connections, which uses an automatic phone dialer. $20 per lead. HORRIBLE LEADS. If it worked, I would buy machine and do it myself. When I called RSD, he said all agents were complaining about leads. Use direct mail. Lead Strategies 1-877-589-9866 Bob Weir.
Mailed 3,000 in Los Angeles suburb. 49 replies==1.6%.

I have been getting a handful of PM asking who i get my contracts and leads through, and I the system will not let me respond to the PM's. I do not want anyone to think that I am ignoring them so I will just post the answer on the forum.

I have been working through the same IMO, Pacesetter Insurance Marketing Group, for almost 6 years, and have no complaints what so ever. They always have great products and the best contracts I can find anywhere (hence having no reason to leave for 6 yrs). I am always amazed at reading on here how people are getting screwed by their IMO's, I've never had anything to complain about, and have always been treated more than fair. They are out of Missouri, but I think they contract in most states.

Tom--
You had sent me a PM asking for my phone script to set appointments off of direct mail. Send me an e-mail to the address below and I will send you my script in a .pdf.
M. Kuhn
[email protected]

Word to the Wise....don't use finalexpensesalesleads.com
RIP OFF !!! I noticed they were advertising on this forum a few weeks ago ..... however I dont see them now

Word to the Wise....don't use finalexpensesalesleads.com
RIP OFF !!! I noticed they were advertising on this forum a few weeks ago ..... however I dont see them now

What's the particular problem with finalexpensesalesleads.com?

And do you have a final expense lead source that you like, cause I'm in the market for some. I've looked at Western Resources, Charterhouse Group, and Equita final expense where some people I know have gone but none seem quite right.

Last edited:
If you will email [email protected]. I will email you about 9 free audio prospecting tapes that you can listen to. You might get some new ideas that you have not thought of yet. I can also show you where to get door hangers, free living wills, life insurance websites or help you get contracted with the companies that you need.

Back