FE Mailer I Created With Results

If you had set the income ceiling at say $40k rather than no income filter you would have had a higher % responders. The people in the incomes above $50k hardly respond at all. Good data you have.

That's premised on the reliability of the income filter. The reality is that the IRS doesn't report everyone's earnings publicly and so the way the income gets sourced largely relies on other indicators. The lists I broker are extremely accurate, but on anything I do I generally ignore the filter and go by property values and/or geography vs the income filter. That could just be a preference and I have clients that do well with it both ways. Just something to think about. I find this to be especially true with the senior lists.

One potential issue, as I see it, is that many in the lower income have free phones with limited minutes; most won’t answer if they don’t recognize the number and, if they do, they may not stay on the line for 10-15.

One potential issue, as I see it, is that many in the lower income have free phones with limited minutes; most won’t answer if they don’t recognize the number and, if they do, they may not stay on the line for 10-15.

I get that issue from agents that buy Facebook leads from us toward the end of the month. “A lot of these phone numbers were disconnected!”

I’m like “dude they ran out of minutes on their Obamaphone. Wait until the first and call them back. Or just door knock them with the lead card we provide!”

That's premised on the reliability of the income filter. The reality is that the IRS doesn't report everyone's earnings publicly and so the way the income gets sourced largely relies on other indicators. The lists I broker are extremely accurate, but on anything I do I generally ignore the filter and go by property values and/or geography vs the income filter. That could just be a preference and I have clients that do well with it both ways. Just something to think about. I find this to be especially true with the senior lists.
I have used infofree and for the most part the information has been reasonably accurate. On a whim I decided to do a search for people with an income of $1,000,000+ .. The results included several people that lived in government housing projects...I would assume they had filled out something on the internet at one time or another and had put that as their income. Any filter that depends on self reported net worth, incme, etc. will never be close to 100% accurate ..... or even 70%...

Back