FE Over Phone Top Producers

All of the companies that I deal with withhold 15% of my commissions in a side fund and some of them even pay me interest on the money. I asked them to set this up for me and they did. Chargebacks is just part of this business and I didnt want to get hit with some and not get paid next week.

Do you mind sharing what you said to get them to do this? :) I really like that idea of the company keeping it that way I don't "see it" and can't spend it. :yes:

Without starting the pissing match all over again (if that's possible)... Is it advisable to start with a company like SL just to "learn the ropes" and have chargeback protection before venturing out on your own as an indy?

Also, can I sell Med Sups on the side while captive with SL? I've seen business models from others stating this is the way to go and both can be done over the phone..... right?

Dave

I think Senior LIfe is captive.

I'm new, but I believe that means nothing on the side, right? If so then that question is answered, but.... what about my initial question?

Is it advisable to start with a company like Senior Life just to "learn the ropes" and have chargeback protection before venturing out in a couple of years on my own as an indy agent?

Back