FE Quoting Tools

You have no idea.

Is FEXquotes still the same management?

Wish Toolbox had term and gul.

Yeah, I do believe they are the same. Haven't used them long, maybe a year or so now. First mass quoter I've ever used. Works well for FE

I feel your pain on the head trauma, always hated when that headache made it all the way down to my wallet. :wacko:

You have no idea.

Is FEXquotes still the same management?

Wish Toolbox had term and gul.
I'm pretty sure that Adam corresponded when I cancelled my subscription for FexToolkit,

FexToolkit does have Term, but they only have 8 carriers. I think I read that they won't be able to add GUL.

They're even slower adding Med Supps (2 carriers).

FEXquotes - SON is still showing up as an option.

FEXtoolbox - term - non of the real term companies. I assume they would add them if sent the rate. Kinda like Compulife did back in the day. They seem to be more responsive so far.

Adding GUL - I always thought that FEXquotes was working with Bob Barney maybe that is the solution.

Hopefully one or both quotes evolve

@damadcrapper Best Plan Pro is a tool I built that is designed for FEX. Although it has some Medsup (4 carriers) and Term (2ish carriers), it's a Final Expense tool. It's pretty robust and is used by agents, agencies, and some carriers (which is pretty cool to say)! It's got links to eApps for each carrier that has them as well.

@rousemark Best Plan Pro has an offline version if you're looking for an FEX-driven tool that does underwriting.

@damadcrapper Best Plan Pro is a tool I built that is designed for FEX. Although it has some Medsup (4 carriers) and Term (2ish carriers), it's a Final Expense tool. It's pretty robust and is used by agents, agencies, and some carriers (which is pretty cool to say)! It's got links to eApps for each carrier that has them as well.

@rousemark Best Plan Pro has an offline version if you're looking for an FEX-driven tool that does underwriting.
Which 4 Med Supp carriers do you have UW for? :err:

Ok thanks, so really 3. Aetna and Accendo have the same Underwriting and RX KO lists.

From a medical underwriting standpoint, yes, but non-medical, not exactly as they have different state availability for different plans, some plans are offered in some states and not others (Accendo has fewer plan options than the other Aetna product in some states, for example) and there are differences in initial premiums, pricing, etc. You can call it 3, but we have to call it 4 since there are differences in availability that require it to be a separate product.

Latest posts

Back