FE Quoting Tools

From a medical underwriting standpoint, yes, but non-medical, not exactly as they have different state availability for different plans, some plans are offered in some states and not others (Accendo has fewer plan options than the other Aetna product in some states, for example) and there are differences in initial premiums, pricing, etc. You can call it 3, but we have to call it 4 since there are differences in availability that require it to be a separate product.
I realize that they're different products, I was only asking about the medical underwriting, I have CSG for the rates and state availability. If you add the carriers that Aetna is TPA for, there're around 10 carriers that use the same underwriting, though Capitol Life has a couple of extra questions. Will you be adding more Med Supp carriers?

I currently use FexToolkits and am very happy with them, but they only have Aetna and Accendo Med Supp underwriting so far. How do you compare and what makes yours worth almost twice the price?

From a Final Expense side, we’re the industry leader in accuracy used by agents, agencies, and carriers alike. We strongly believe that your underwriting calculator shouldn’t be something you think about - your sales system should be the primary thing you think about, so we have a lot of different interoperability with sales styles …we don’t force you to do anything. If you need an underwriting calculator, you should be paying for an underwriting calculator (you shouldn’t need to pay for a CRM or free fex quoter).

Yes, we retail for $60/mo (although many IMOs have discount codes for half off and I’m happy to match that for you as well if your IMO doesn’t) and it pays for itself in the first month for the entire year of use. You can see some of the features at bestplanpro.com/features

As for Med Sup, we are an FEX quoter primarily so the other things are currently incidental and experimental (although we are going to be expanding them). We strongly believe in privacy (with a very strict privacy policy) and we do not believe in nickel and dime-ing people…I hate it so why do it?

BPP is a patent pending system that has been around for years has has helped people make millions in additional premium and real dollars with thousands of cases per day processed offline and online. We do so much that makes things easier - autocomplete, intelligent medication and condition search, automatic processing of health conditions, intelligent processing of dates, and far more. There’s a reason that the biggest and smallest agents and agencies alike use BPP and don’t have to think about underwriting.

Thats the pitch! Happy to answer any questions you have.

From a Final Expense side, we’re the industry leader in accuracy used by agents, agencies, and carriers alike. We strongly believe that your underwriting calculator shouldn’t be something you think about - your sales system should be the primary thing you think about, so we have a lot of different interoperability with sales styles …we don’t force you to do anything. If you need an underwriting calculator, you should be paying for an underwriting calculator (you shouldn’t need to pay for a CRM or free fex quoter).

Yes, we retail for $60/mo (although many IMOs have discount codes for half off and I’m happy to match that for you as well if your IMO doesn’t) and it pays for itself in the first month for the entire year of use. You can see some of the features at bestplanpro.com/features

As for Med Sup, we are an FEX quoter primarily so the other things are currently incidental and experimental (although we are going to be expanding them). We strongly believe in privacy (with a very strict privacy policy) and we do not believe in nickel and dime-ing people…I hate it so why do it?

BPP is a patent pending system that has been around for years has has helped people make millions in additional premium and real dollars with thousands of cases per day processed offline and online. We do so much that makes things easier - autocomplete, intelligent medication and condition search, automatic processing of health conditions, intelligent processing of dates, and far more. There’s a reason that the biggest and smallest agents and agencies alike use BPP and don’t have to think about underwriting.

Thats the pitch! Happy to answer any questions you have.

You do seem to have a good set up although it's not something I need. But you lost me at the hyperbole of "it pays for itself in the first month for the entire year of use".:twitchy:

That's the kind of stuff I hate. And to quote you "why do it?".

You do seem to have a good set up although it's not something I need. But you lost me at the hyperbole of "it pays for itself in the first month for the entire year of use".:twitchy:

That's the kind of stuff I hate. And to quote you "why do it?".
Fair enough. It’s not hyperbole though. Experienced agents place on average 10-15% more (new agents 20%) and we’ve found large telesales rooms decreasing GI by 25% across the board in exchange for level business. I’ve gotten so many emails from customers literally saying they’ve written 1k-1.8k commission policies that they didn’t think they could write because of BPP. I’ve heard that probably 30-40 times explicitly and then many more after the fact.

It’s not for everyone of course and I definitely understand that. Some people are best using specialized cheat sheets they’ve created. Whatever works and helps the most people!

Fair enough. It’s not hyperbole though. Experienced agents place on average 10-15% more (new agents 20%) and we’ve found large telesales rooms decreasing GI by 25% across the board in exchange for level business. I’ve gotten so many emails from customers literally saying they’ve written 1k-1.8k commission policies that they didn’t think they could write because of BPP. I’ve heard that probably 30-40 times explicitly and then many more after the fact.

It’s not for everyone of course and I definitely understand that. Some people are best using specialized cheat sheets they’ve created. Whatever works and helps the most people!

So, if I buy your plan for one month you will guarantee that it pays for itself for a year?

BTW, I don't use cheat sheets either.

Those wild ass claims by FOS desk jockeys are the debil of this business.

So, if I buy your plan for one month you will guarantee that it pays for itself for a year?

BTW, I don't use cheat sheets either.

Those wild ass claims by FOS desk jockeys are the debil of this business.
If it doesn't pay for itself within a year within that first month, you can cancel and get a 100% refund, yes. I'm sure that other players have similar stats to us in this regard, but I can only speak to us. If you do sign up and want to give it a whirl, reach out and I'll walk you through it myself (I built it and know it inside and out).

If it doesn't pay for itself within a year within that first month, you can cancel and get a 100% refund, yes. I'm sure that other players have similar stats to us in this regard, but I can only speak to us. If you do sign up and want to give it a whirl, reach out and I'll walk you through it myself (I built it and know it inside and out).

What a deal!!:goofy:

I know your program. But I'll play. I'll buy your program for $60 for one month. If it makes me $720 I will pay a full year upfront. If it doesn't you pay me $720.

Deal?

What a deal!!:goofy:

I know your program. But I'll play. I'll buy your program for $60 for one month. If it makes me $720 I will pay a full year upfront. If it doesn't you pay me $720.

Deal?

I don't know how you sell, so I can't make that bet (although I would love to). Reach out on the help page and I'll give you a month for free and if you make $720, you buy an annual subscription and if not, no harm no foul! I'd be happy to train you too – if you use it on every call and you're making enough calls, I have no doubt you'll make that within 7 days.

I don't know how you sell, so I can't make that bet (although I would love to). Reach out on the help page and I'll give you a month for free and if you make $720, you buy an annual subscription and if not, no harm no foul! I'd be happy to train you too – if you use it on every call and you're making enough calls, I have no doubt you'll make that within 7 days.

In my best Kevin Durrant voice, "you know whom I am, right?":1wink:

Latest posts

Back