FE Quoting Tools

He enjoys quoting all kinds of things that don’t actually hold water. Honestly, buy BPP, then buy Toolkit and you decide. I know as a personal producer which one is better, costs half the price and offers all the FE and MP products agents use.

https://i.ibb.co/tX2b5vV/Capture.png

BPP, patent rejected.

sometimes your blockbuster Zach and you’ve just lost your final battle against Netflix.
Just to make sure no misunderstandings are had, Final Rejection Mailed does not mean our patent was rejected. It's about a revision of disclosure which had to be rejected so we could elaborate on the technical detail further within, per the examiner's request. We are expected to have our patent this year (likely the middle of this year). So, good luck in the meantime! Glad you're able to prove that a product that I've heard several times has inferior underwriting is being marketing well. You're doing a terrific job of that too. So props! I should fire our marketing people! But, our product people are knocking it out of the park.

So, when you earlier say that people should try both, they should. They should also know they'll probably notice some similarities. When they see the dates our products launched, they'll probably be able to figure out why. I've had several people guess it.

Good to see you again. There is plenty of room in the industry for multiple tools. Some are just in a class of their own, while others have been left in the dust.

Good to see you again. There is plenty of room in the industry for multiple tools. Some are just in a class of their own, while others have been left in the dust.

Good luck to you personally and professionally. I don't need to get into a digging contest with you here. No point. You really have done a great job marketing Insurance Toolkits. I hope you're have 50% equity since without you, it really wouldn't be as spread as it is. Respect.

Peace.

Back