FE Quoting Tools

I still love my fex quotes . Pay $15.99 a month . Had for 8 yrs I think . Don’t need the underwriting function .
The only problem with FEXquotes is it cannot be used offline. Would love for it to be an app that updated daily that could be used offline as there are many places in my area that have no cell service.

I still love my fex quotes . Pay $15.99 a month . Had for 8 yrs I think . Don’t need the underwriting function .
Didn't you say you've only been selling for 10 1/2 months, or were you just talking about 10 1/2 months selling Medicare Advantage/Med Supps?

FexQuotes is nice and they have some neat tools, but I let it go after many years for FexToolkits @ $31.49 a month. It does everything FexQoutes does and then some and includes Med Supps. You can do quotes for 3 face amounts side by side, getting quotes by premium or face amount, adding accidental death to the quote, showing quotes for credit cards and DE and you can do E-Apps on there. I love the underwriting feature. It's accurate. Don't have to carry UW Guides to check meds. I get tired of keeping my cheat sheets updated. The Med Supp UW's the main thing I want. I wish they were adding Med Supp carriers faster.

I think Fextoolkits is a hell of a product and a bargain(maybe I shouldn't say that, they might raise their price:laugh:).

Didn't you say you've only been selling for 10 1/2 months, or were you just talking about 10 1/2 months selling Medicare Advantage/Med Supps?

FexQuotes is nice and they have some neat tools, but I let it go after many years for FexToolkits @ $31.49 a month. It does everything FexQoutes does and then some and includes Med Supps. You can do quotes for 3 face amounts side by side, getting quotes by premium or face amount, adding accidental death to the quote, showing quotes for credit cards and DE and you can do E-Apps on there. I love the underwriting feature. It's accurate. Don't have to carry UW Guides to check meds. I get tired of keeping my cheat sheets updated. The Med Supp UW's the main thing I want. I wish they were adding Med Supp carriers faster.

I think Fextoolkits is a hell of a product and a bargain(maybe I shouldn't say that, they might raise their price:laugh:).

Mapd 10 1/2 months . Fe 10 yrs . I thought Csg does a good job of med sup underwriting ?

Which was rejected

you know why you’re so frustrating? It’s because you lie all the time on every forum or vector you can because for some reason you believe that BPP needs to fail for you to succeed.

1. our patent was not rejected - I’d be surprised if you even know how the patent process works at all
2. You are incredibly frustrating with your holier than thou attitude. You should probably start disclosing that you get compensated to promoted Toolkit …or at least review FTC Guidelines before you get in trouble.
3. You didn’t run us out of the industry at all. We’re more deeply embedded in this industry than ever. Also, if that were true, ask your boss about why your system looks so similar to ours. Ask him what he admitted to in our meetings. Ask him. And then don’t talk about what I’ve poured my labor and work into literally to make the industry better. I made BPP to help someone who needed it. So, here let me write something that you can say even though none of my BPP comments warranted your interaction:

“Although I (Chris Smith) am compensated by Insurance Toolkits, I really like it and prefer it over any similar products.”

Feel free to use that. Another thing you can copy from me, but this time you have my permission.

I’m so over you. You are the living embodiment of the person who spews so much garbage — it takes far longer to dispel it. You’ve done this on so many platforms on different sites. I’m so over having to counter back about your garbage.

The only problem with FEXquotes is it cannot be used offline. Would love for it to be an app that updated daily that could be used offline as there are many places in my area that have no cell service.

I still have them as well. Mainly because they have the term and GUL players were as fextoolbox does not yet on the term and sounds like will not on GUL.
My concern with FEXquotes is that if something like SON'S covid age restriction or Protective GUL change is considered temporary they do not change it or put a notice up. No bueno

I really like the underwriting tool in toolbox. Wish they would add apps.

Back