FE Sales Completely Online

Compliments to you for a great Linkedin profile!

FYI, I noticed a slight typo there. It says you were with EFES for 1yr and 10 months. Since January of 2016!

I'm sure that's just a typo, and in no way done for potential recruits to think you have been with that agency for longer than you have. :swoon:

See attached image below!

Agentguy5 what's going on in your world where that seems like a time to quote that. Lol I'm starting to read everything you write in a super sarcastic tone. I'm all for bashing Broker4Ever (that name, ha)

To pull a you, yea, have you been hitting the bottle?!!

Agentguy5 what's going on in your world where that seems like a time to quote that. Lol I'm starting to read everything you write in a super sarcastic tone. I'm all for bashing Broker4Ever (that name, ha)

To pull a you, yea, have you been hitting the bottle?!!

I get grumpy when The Dolphins get spanked.... not an excuse, just the truth!

Thanks for noticing:biggrin:

I posed this question almost a year ago. Has there been any movement in the space of allowing a fully online application in the FE space? Thanks in advance.

I posed this question almost a year ago. Has there been any movement in the space of allowing a fully online application in the FE space? Thanks in advance.

Yes. Not from the typical FE companies we know. And they're not available to independent agents.

We've been trying to get these into independent distribution, but they're very concerned about adverse selection seeing how the FE indy agent force uses carriers for their UW niches - so there's no plans as of now.

We're working with one and are developing an affiliate program around it (buy online, instant decision) - but we're looking at an early 2019 go live for that.

That's hilarious... I never saw that screenshot until right now. & I'm sure I recruited LOADS of extra agents because they saw I was with them an extra year.

I remember like it was yesterday. An agent was on the fence... but when he saw I was with that IMO for 1 year & 10 months instead of 10 months he was so impressed he signed on the spot...

Said no one ever. LOL. Agents change IMOs like they change their underwear... never had that be an issue.

My question would be this? What will you do when I and any other agent finds your client and places them with a better plan? To me, it sounds like your persistence would be real bad!

Back