FE Sales Completely Online

People can buy FE completely online right now. However they are generally always GI. Not sure if there are any where there's underwriting.

You do realize that no one knows who or what you are replying to.

Well seeing that the title of the thread is
I don't think very many people had a hard time figuring that out sorry to see you so confused. I will try to be more clear for you in the future Mr. Wino. LOL

Well seeing that the title of the thread is
I don't think very many people had a hard time figuring that out sorry to see you so confused. I will try to be more clear for you in the future Mr. Wino. LOL

You may feel that you are the only respondent to this thread and very well be the most important. However, just before your cryptic post were post about Jroots new distribution system, Mud finding the online clients, Me asking him how he was going to find them, and agent guy spanking his dolphin. So Gim, I may have gotten a little confused on who you were sponding to in this year old thread.

So that I am clear, Are you thinking there is not an eapp system now in place? If I was going to bet on a new innovative Online system it would be these guys
We're working with one and are developing an affiliate program around it (buy online, instant decision) - but we're looking at an early 2019 go live for that.

You may feel that you are the only respondent to this thread and very well be the most important. However, just before your cryptic post were post about Jroots new distribution system, Mud finding the online clients, Me asking him how he was going to find them, and agent guy spanking his dolphin. So Gim, I may have gotten a little confused on who you were sponding to in this year old thread.

So that I am clear, Are you thinking there is not an eapp system now in place? If I was going to bet on a new innovative Online system it would be these guys

Well Wino I am glad it got all cleared up for ya through all the riff-raff you mentioned above! I will be sure to use the quote button next time.

I am not a betting man but I do know a few things in this business when it comes to the tech side of Final Expense. We have built some pretty cool technology and software for our Final Expense Telesales platform. More fully automated online systems are on the way in the final expense space.

Well Wino I am glad it got all cleared up for ya through all the riff-raff you mentioned above! I will be sure to use the quote button next time.

I am not a betting man but I do know a few things in this business when it comes to the tech side of Final Expense. We have built some pretty cool technology and software for our Final Expense Telesales platform. More fully automated online systems are on the way in the final expense space.

Cool beans (I Like beans), that can only be a boon for the independent agent as well. The more automation and use of technology the better for me.

More FE leads are generated online than any other channel. I just taught one of my new agents how to do it and he's getting fresh exclusive leads for $4 each.

Is this something you offer as an FMO ? or is this more of a case by case basis ?

Very unique, I don't know of other FMO's offering this type of service.

Back