FE TELE-SALES OBJECTIONS

I teach agents how to BLOCK all of these objections upfront before the client is quoted in our Final Expense Telesales sales process. If you are getting these objections consistently after you quote you are not Response Block Selling. This is one of the number one reasons agents fail in Final Expense Telesales they try to overcome BS objections at the end with all this fancy language.

I teach a very detailed course on this in FinalExpenseTeleversity.com

These objections should not be coming up at the end of your presentation if you implement Response Block Selling and are taking quality inbound calls from people who inquired for final expense coverage.

Here is a webinar I did on Response Block Selling a year or so ago specifically around Final Expense Telesales. I start talking about it around 4 minutes in. Victor Antonio is one of my sales mentors and he has been a great help to us at NorthStar Insurance Advisors!

For more detailed training on this please contact us at FinalExpenseTeleversity.com

Webinar for Response Block Selling - Final Expense Telesales

Victor Antonio is one of my sales mentors and he has been a great help to us at NorthStar Insurance Advisors!

This is the first I ever heard of him, but at least it sounds like he got his means of support in order: First food stamps, then CEO of his own business ... I hear some folks do it backwards, or even both at the same time* :wacko:

foodstamps.JPG

* I understand it is getting old, but it struck me funny, and I'm all that counts :v_SPIN:

This is the first I ever heard of him, but at least it sounds like he got his means of support in order: First food stamps, then CEO of his own business ... I hear some folks do it backwards, or even both at the same time* :wacko:

View attachment 4509

* I understand it is getting old, but it struck me funny, and I'm all that counts :v_SPIN:

It appears you are trying to knock his hustle. It’s too bad you only see negative here!

Victor is a great guy and sales leader! His methods have taught me a lot and continue to help our organization write millions a month in Final Expense premium 100% over the telephone.

We just started over 50 people and a few call centers today on the phones and they will all be benefiting from this training very soon!

@DayTimer don’t know your name, mine is Vince, I recommend focusing on all the good people like Victor bring instead of knocking their hustle!

Victor has plenty of credentials and here is his Bio. Sales Keynote Speaker

It appears you are trying to knock his hustle. It’s too bad you only see negative here!

Not at all ... That post was not a judgement on Victor Antonio by any means. I leave it to someone else to explain it to you, or you can figure it out for yourself. Your partner should be able to explain it to you if no one else will. Needless to say, you completely and utterly missed the direction of my post.

Victor is a great guy and sales leader! His methods have taught me a lot and continue to help our organization write millions a month in Final Expense premium 100% over the telephone.

We just started over 50 people and a few call centers today on the phones and they will all be benefiting from this training very soon!

@DayTimer don’t know your name, mine is Vince, I recommend focusing on all the good people like Victor bring instead of knocking their hustle!

Victor has plenty of credentials and here is his Bio. Sales Keynote Speaker

You North Star guys are getting as bad as the CFC'ers, all using the same avatar logo. Half the time you can't tell whose posting who's posting without looking at your username. :arghh::laugh:

Back