Federal Court Blocks Medicare Agent Pay Cap Regulations

Explain to me how poking the bear works out for the agents with no downline in the long run, where was the fmo when the call recording came out, same question 48 hour scope? Non stop robo calls from call centers? Heard nothing, why because it did not affect them, so tell me how is this good for me? I get high marketing dollars per app average is 150 per app, do you think I'm going to get that going forward? I don't, they are going to say we're broke, I all ready sent my email request today for aep dollars, never asked for that much money before,
If overrides allowed your damm right I’ll get the marketing money before Oct 1 . Then we’ll discuss how they’ll pay my marketing money in 2025

Explain to me how poking the bear works out for the agents with no downline in the long run, where was the fmo when the call recording came out, same question 48 hour scope? Non stop robo calls from call centers? Heard nothing, why because it did not effect them, so tell me how is this good for me? I get high marketing dollars per app average is 150 per app, do you think I'm going to get that going forward? I don't, they are going to say we're broke, I all ready sent my email request today for aep dollars, never asked for that much money before,
Sorry to hear this. That’s a hit for you. 150 is a lot. But.. at least it will continue for now. You are better off on the old plan than the new plan.

BINGO. Fmo’s talking crap . Carriers might be pivoting away from these crazy overrides . I think it would be insane if they crush the members with reduced benefit and don’t cut overrides big . Agents will suffer so why won’t Fmo’s take a hit too ?
Never thought about that, wounder what side the carriers are on? Are the all going to stand as a group with the government or fmo’s

Never thought about that, wounder what side the carriers are on? Are the all going to stand as a group with the government or fmo’s
I watched that agent boost podcast back in June . He was confused and was questioning if the carriers were on the side of cms to cut overrides .If anyone pivots first it’ll be Gorilla Unh . They never liked agents and could care less . United will still do well with no agents I believe

Why is everyone assuming that most agents get marketing money? There are thousands of little agents who don’t get shit. Because you don’t need the handout. We earn a commission and the commission covers your expenses and profit.

The reason we see so many agents having little good to say about their uplines is because (surprise!) most of them don’t do shit for agents. They collect a toll on every sale.

If you’re gonna give out the money, give it to the agents who are writing business and representing you. Or put it back into better benefits for your members.

Mother Integrity Group is warning about $250-350 on every single sale you make, and another $150-200 on your renewals. That’s a conservative number. Some carriers pay $600+

It’s not so much the overrides that burn me up but that uplines keep crying poor and pretending they create massive value when that’s so objectively false.

Remember that when this court case forces CMS to take back our fmv increase on next year sales. Cause I’ll remember all the little guys who celebrated it.

End of rant

Walter

Why is everyone assuming that most agents get marketing money? There are thousands of little agents who don’t get shit. Because you don’t need the handout. We earn a commission and the commission covers your expenses and profit.

The reason we see so many agents having little good to say about their uplines is because (surprise!) most of them don’t do shit for agents. They collect a toll on every sale.

If you’re gonna give out the money, give it to the agents who are writing business and representing you. Or put it back into better benefits for your members.

Mother Integrity Group is warning about $250-350 on every single sale you make, and another $150-200 on your renewals. That’s a conservative number. Some carriers pay $600+

It’s not so much the overrides that burn me up but that uplines keep crying poor and pretending they create massive value when that’s so objectively false.

Remember that when this court case forces CMS to take back our fmv increase on next year sales. Cause I’ll remember all the little guys who celebrated it.

End of rant

Walter
Your forgetting the $200 plus an app they were making in marketing money and pocketing most .#’s I’ve heard are $250 first yr override and $150 renewal override . But Integrity could have squeezed more .

End of rant

Walter
Walt I'm a little agent and I get marketing dollars, let me tell you how this happened, there is an fmo that built his whole business of agent recruitment on marketing $$$$$$$, did nothing for his agents, heck i didn't even know his phone number, then a cross town agency got more aggressive and up him by 25%, and he lost 80% of his agents, sued the other agency and lost... if people are not getting marketing dollars then they really must like their upline or they just don't know

Walt I'm a little agent and I get marketing dollars, let me tell you how this happened, there is an fmo that built his whole business of agent recruitment on marketing $$$$$$$, did nothing for his agents, heck i didn't even know his phone number, then a cross town agency got more aggressive and up him by 25%, and he lost 80% of his agents, sued the other agency and lost... if people are not getting marketing dollars then they really must like their upline or they just don't know
For every one of you, there are many who do not get these things and I’m not sure it’s a great thing that you have to ask. Not saying it’s always unethical but in a super regulated part of the industry with federal money being exchanged the ethical things usually come with tons of transparency and detailed criteria that applies to everyone equally. Everyone who met A would be paid B and only B.

I am not begrudging you. You seem to be playing the system to your advantage. I am feeling like the system is rotten. But not saying you are.

I’m proud to have built my book without any handouts. It was important to me to do that I guess.

Walter

How do you get marketing credits?!?!

Back