Feeling a little discouraged about my prospects...

Jessie Navalta

I am a new agent. I have been looking into FMOs and I was looking at the website of a well-recommended one. Their prominent testimonial is someone praising them because he's making all of $3.5k a month! I assume they would choose their most successful agent for a testimonial. Is that what I have to look forward to??

I wouldn't make a career decision based on one stupid testimonial on one IMO's website.

What market are you looking at getting into?

Btw, I believe that every market, if you work it well and right (not including building a team), you should be able to do $250,000+ a year. Med Supps alone, I'm not sure? But if you combine Med Supps with FE, most definitely. Mortgage protection policies alone? Maybe not, but if you do the full job of helping people, it's certainly possible. Some other lines are great to use as a door-opener so you can pivot to other needs.

I am a new agent. I have been looking into FMOs and I was looking at the website of a well-recommended one. Their prominent testimonial is someone praising them because he's making all of $3.5k a month! I assume they would choose their most successful agent for a testimonial. Is that what I to look forward to??
You don't know the details... Might be a part time agent. Or it could be an agent that spreads his business among several FMOs and that is what he places with this FMO. In the end, it doesn't mean a hill of beans to you. It doesn't add or subtract money from your pocket. How much you make will depend upon the effort you put into it.

Im going to be starting in FE part time once my application gets accepted (just passed my L&H test in AZ a couple days ago). Learning as much as I can until then. If I could get to 3.5k per month I would be ecstatic!

Im going to be starting in FE part time once my application gets accepted (just passed my L&H test in AZ a couple days ago). Learning as much as I can until then. If I could get to 3.5k per month I would be ecstatic!

You have the opportunity to go higher than that, really. However, that is a great goal to set 1st.

Yeah. you can make that in a week in FE.

Back