Female Insurance Agents and Brokers

I'm sure I'll get in trouble what what I am about to write, but I honestly don't really care that much.

Men and women aren't the same. They just aren't. Sure, some women are similar to some men, and there are always exceptions. I've met some women that are more like a man, and some men that are more like women. However, in general, my statement holds as anyone in the medical or psychiatric field will tell you, they are different.

I work in an office with mostly women. There are many many things that women, generally, do much better than men, especially when it comes to time management, organization, or empathy. Again, this is a gross generalization. I, like many men, do well with a small handful of large tasks to handle. I do very well using logic to write large accounts with business owners. My emotional intelligence, empathy, and tact in general, is very poor.

Again, gross generalizations.

Women are different than men. I believe they are superior in many, many ways. The ultra liberal movement to treat women exactly the same as men, and expect them to perform exactly the same way as men in a given scenario is I believe a huge obstacle to the progress of women, not an asset.

There, I said it. I'm sure I'm going to get in a lot of trouble now.
Glad you are standing close to me..... :yes:

I checked the Forbes top richest Americans, and only 18 of the top 100 are female.

Read my comment again. I said nothing about how MANY women were in the top 100 but stated women control "more assets" than men.

Bezos has the number one spot . . . for now. Once his divorce is final he will be a few notches lower.

And a lot can happen in 12 years.

FWIW many of the top tier and newcomers are dot com companies. (Amazon, Twitter, Dropbox, eBay, Yahoo, Google . . .)

I honestly believe that women have more potential to build a successful book than most men. So far, however, I have seen (so far) more men with the drive to make it happen, all be it with less strengths in other skills.

I honestly believe that women have more potential to build a successful book than most men. So far, however, I have seen (so far) more men with the drive to make it happen, all be it with less strengths in other skills.

Insurance, all lines, has been a "boys club" for years. For a woman to succeed they have to really want it.

I know a few who were driven and (often) cutthroat. They were (are) very successful.

There is a female Medicare agent on the left coast (name escapes me) that has been ultra successful doing seminars.

edit - Susan Hatch

Last edited:
Back