Final Expense Boot Camp

I'm a newly liscensed agent looking for the right opportunity to get me started. After doing some research I narrowed it down to the FE market. So I checked out this website www.finalexpensebootcamp.com and it looks to have a really good lead system. Has anybody heard of this yet? Looking for feed back. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. I am also open to any suggestions for any other lead programs out there.

I'm a newly liscensed agent looking for the right opportunity to get me started. After doing some research I narrowed it down to the FE market. So I checked out this website www.finalexpensebootcamp.com and it looks to have a really good lead system. Has anybody heard of this yet? Looking for feed back. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. I am also open to any suggestions for any other lead programs out there.
Looks like alot of hype and gimmickry. Good luck with that.
Also, I'm not a fan of companies trying to act like they are in some way affilliated with our nation's warriors and those that served in the past.

Also, I'm not a fan of companies trying to act like they are in some way affilliated with our nation's warriors and those that served in the past.

I don't care about the hype and what not. For me it's about a lead program that won't scam me out of money. Other than the hype, their lead program seems pretty good. Have you heard anything about the company good or bad?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
He lost me at "by the grace of God".

lol well I guess by the Grace of God he will help me make some money. ;)

Last edited:
I'm a newly liscensed agent looking for the right opportunity to get me started. After doing some research I narrowed it down to the FE market. So I checked out this website and it looks to have a really good lead system. Has anybody heard of this yet? Looking for feed back. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. I am also open to any suggestions for any other lead programs out there.

I have been working with Shannon's program for many years and have been very successfull with his training, support, and leads. I can personally say there is no hype and gimmicks. He is the REAL deal. Perhaps you should do some more research to help you in this case.
Better yet why don't you give him a call yourself. 210-771-3754

Last edited:
I know the guy. From talking to him on the phone. Another poster around here who used to be with EFES, knows him as well. But that particular guy does not post here that much any longer.
I have been working with Shannon's program for many years and have been very successfull with his training, support, and leads. I can personally say there is no hype and gimmicks. He is the REAL deal. Perhaps you should do some more research to help you in this case.
He used to be with EFES, correct?
He lost me at "by the grace of God".

I've learned to never make fun of somebody else's religion, it's like making fun of the rich- what if you are rich one day? what if you suddenly need religion one day?

Last edited:

Hi Shannon. Sup?

I know the guy. From talking to him on the phone. Another poster around here who used to be with EFES, knows him as well. But that particular guy does not post here that much any longer.

He used to be with EFES, correct?

He is still with with EFES and has the number 1 agency.
Hi Shannon. Sup?

That's a shot in the dark. lol

Last edited:
OK, I know him then. He had a couple UA guys I knew that he recruited around here in TX, I think. I can tell you this, he is a go-getter, that's for sure.

I've learned to never make fun of somebody else's religion, it's like making fun of the rich- what if you are rich one day? what if you suddenly need religion one day?

Let me be clear, I'm not making fun of his religion, in fact, I am fairly religious myself. I don't feel the need to involve religion in my recruiting pitches and generally don't have much respect for folks that do. This guy might be very sincere and that might just be a part of how he talks, but in my experience folks that use language like that are trying to hide something. Again, he might be a great guy, but if he is he would be the exception to my experience.

Back