Final Expense Boot Camp

I'm a newly liscensed agent looking for the right opportunity to get me started. After doing some research I narrowed it down to the FE market. So I checked out this website www.finalexpensebootcamp.com and it looks to have a really good lead system. Has anybody heard of this yet? Looking for feed back. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. I am also open to any suggestions for any other lead programs out there.

I find it interesting that you post a question and immediately there is a new poster on the forum that just happens to know everything about the company you are asking about. It's probably just a coincidence.

I think you need to do a whole lot more research.

It sounds like you made up your mind a long time ago to do FE and are looking for information that supports your decision and not looking for information to help you make a decision.

I hope you are prepared to spend a fair amount of personal money to get started and go to the "target rich areas", regardless of where they may be, and knock on doors.

I think it would be in your best interest to listen and heed some of the advice you have already been given before you start pulling triggers.

Let me be clear, I'm not making fun of his religion, in fact, I am fairly religious myself. I don't feel the need to involve religion in my recruiting pitches and generally don't have much respect for folks that do. This guy might be very sincere and that might just be a part of how he talks, but in my experience folks that use language like that are trying to hide something. Again, he might be a great guy, but if he is he would be the exception to my experience.

He is a good guy. My brother in law has known him for years. Very successful. He only does FE. That is the only thing he has ever done. I talked with him and his system sounded great to me. I just wanted to do other things than FE.

Once again nice guy with a sound business plan and I am an atheist, I think or just misguided or don't really care about any of that stuff or am going to HELL!!!!! MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Have I showed you the list of people in Hell that are really cool? Let me attach that:

The 50 Most Brilliant Atheists of All Time
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
He's in Texas Josh. All very religious people in Texas talk God all the time while they are talking. That is just how they were raised. If you get an itch on your ass that you can't scratch and they will pray for you to be able to itch it.

Another example: I grew up in Alabama and Texas. All my Facebook friends from there all they do is pray for each other and tons of God talk on FB. I know people from California to Maine but 95% of the people doing all the God talk on FB are from the South.

Just the way it is for me......

Last edited:
Let me be clear, I'm not making fun of his religion, in fact, I am fairly religious myself. I don't feel the need to involve religion in my recruiting pitches and generally don't have much respect for folks that do. This guy might be very sincere and that might just be a part of how he talks, but in my experience folks that use language like that are trying to hide something. Again, he might be a great guy, but if he is he would be the exception to my experience.

Saying you don't involve religion in your recruiting is fine but to slam someone who does is low. You should have shown more class and left out how you don't respect people who wear their religion on their sleeve and make it a big part of their life out of that post. None of your business anyway.

I am a religious person.....go to church and what not.....but I ALWAYS get cautious when someone starts preaching the bible etc .

Why on earth does this person have religion posted all over his website???

Usually they are the ones that you have to be most cautious of!

When someone tells me they are "christian" it's time to "pass over the vasoline" I am about to get sc#$ed!:twitchy:

Shannon is absolutely the real deal. I would not hesitate to recommend working with him. Very few people on this forum are as successful as Shannon. Do exactly as he tells you to do and you will be successful too. He is one of the most humble men I've ever met.

I am a religious person.....go to church and what not.....but I ALWAYS get cautious when someone starts preaching the bible etc .

Why on earth does this person have religion posted all over his website???

Usually they are the ones that you have to be most cautious of!

When someone tells me they are "christian" it's time to "pass over the vasoline" I am about to get sc#!:twitchy:

I'm always skeptical of people who say they are religious, go to church and what not. What is "what not" anyway? I don't go to church regularly but don't know what that has to do with anything here. Lets take a poll of church goers. LOL.

I don't have a problem with someone who goes to church several times a week or who never goes. Their business. Don't have a problem with someone who loves Jesus so much they wear it on their sleeves and make it a big part of their lives. Saying you don't respect them for it is wrong. Be weary of them, fine but don't disrespect or slam them until you have reason.. JMHO

Having met and spoken with Shannon at the RNA convention, he is the real deal and so are his beliefs. He has quite the story and although I am not one to wear my religious beliefs on my sleeve and usually have little tolerance for those who do, he is a good guy. In my limited experience (38 yrs) it is Usually the zealots of the world who are the con men, I don't believe he is.

Sorry to jump down your throat, I thought about this after I posted. And I agree, I usually don't mix religion with my insurance business, try not to... however, I don't really mind it when somebody else does. To each his own.
He is a good guy. My brother in law has known him for years. Very successful. He only does FE. That is the only thing he has ever done. I talked with him and his system sounded great to me. I just wanted to do other things than FE.

Once again nice guy with a sound business plan and I am an atheist, I think or just misguided or don't really care about any of that stuff or am going to HELL!!!!! MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Have I showed you the list of people in Hell that are really cool? Let me attach that:

The 50 Most Brilliant Atheists of All Time
He's in Texas Josh. All very religious people in Texas talk God all the time while they are talking. That is just how they were raised. If you get an itch on your ass that you can't scratch and they will pray for you to be able to itch it.

Another example: I grew up in Alabama and Texas. All my Facebook friends from there all they do is pray for each other and tons of God talk on FB. I know people from California to Maine but 95% of the people doing all the God talk on FB are from the South.

Just the way it is for me......

Dang, you know Shannon and Vallejo, you know a lot of people around here. Your brother in law wouldn't happen to work for Conseco does he? Because I think that's where Shannon came from before EFES. I think. May be wrong.

Last edited:
Wait. Did Shannon leave EFES? Or is the boot camp complimentary to his connection with EFES?

Well, the other day I was watching his boot camp video on youtube and he never mentioned EFES, so I figured maybe he left and started his own deal. But, these guys in this thread say he's still with them, so I could not tell you for sure.

Back