Final Expense Customer Service 2022

I know a guy with them on the “free lead” deal. He says there’s a minimum production requirement to stay on free leads. I don’t remember what that number is.

He says he’s with Equita. Based on what’s posted here today that may not be Ben?

Yes $2 k a week production. So obviously there not free . 120-130% comp buy your own . But a lot of people do better when they don’t have the pressure of forking out $700-$1000 a week . I was talking to a guy in fla paying $49 a lead for fe with rgi .

On Bens site I think I recall seeing new agents got to prove themselves with b leads with appts set up before getting fresh leads .

So it’s 3 different tiers.

Elite which is 120%, $37ish RGI or other mailhouse exclusive leads, and $10 per scheduled appointment.

Impact which has a range, but say 100% and $22 DM leads, and $10 appts.

Then Free Lead Program which is 70% comp, free Dm leads and free appointments.

All of the tiers require agents go through the training platform and start out on aged Dm leads to prove themselves.

Especially on free and impact program.

Fresh mail won’t be ordered until they’ve proven themselves.

And no contracts to join, but it is clearly explained that you can’t have outside FR carrier contracts on the free lead program.

I know a guy with them on the “free lead” deal. He says there’s a minimum production requirement to stay on free leads. I don’t remember what that number is.

He says he’s with Equita. Based on what’s posted here today that may not be Ben?

$2500

Yes $2 k a week production. So obviously there not free . 120-130% comp buy your own . But a lot of people do better when they don’t have the pressure of forking out $700-$1000 a week . I was talking to a guy in fla paying $49 a lead for fe with rgi .

Folks in the expensive states can’t get on free lead or impact program.

The whole southeast is expensive.

Folks in the expensive states can’t get on free lead or impact program.

The whole southeast is expensive.

I was pretty close . They used to be $2 k min production for free leads . How much are direct mail leads in the tough south East states on the 120% program? I noticed your now with Bens team ? What made you jump back in the fe pool ? How’s Brandon’s Medicare call center going ? Select quote and go health stocks down 95-99% in the pennys . Low income mapd a disaster on phone

I was pretty close . They used to be $2 k min production for free leads . How much are direct mail leads in the tough south East states on the 120% program? I noticed your now with Bens team ? What made you jump back in the fe pool ? How’s Brandon’s Medicare call center going ? Select quote and go health stocks down 95-99% in the pennys . Low income mapd a disaster on phone

Some places leads are $42 to as high as $63.

Brandon was doing great with the call center until he got Covid and almost died. He was out of the office for 2 months.

Not like an Indy agency that can run without you. A call center is full of employees.

So we had to shut it down.

Yeah, we had so many agents join Agent Autopilot that had horrible support and training.

Hard for a software company to train and support agents, especially when that’s their uplines job.

Reached out to Ben to see if there was a way we could send these type of agents, that have no real mentors, to someone that could help them.

We were trying to launch an appointment setting service at the time with this one group. Ended horribly.

But I had wrote out all this ad copy and had created this great offer for making $$ without having to buy leads or make dials. ( https://fex101.com )

Ben just had that figured out the old school way with direct mail and in house trained appointment setters on the 70% comp plan.

Just made sense to help agents that come from these MLM type of agencies.

We target agents at FFL, Equis, Symmetry, AIL, LH, SL etc.

We have so many of those type of agents in our audience and buy Autopilot and churn if we don't train them.

Might as well train them and get an override too.

Last edited:
Is that EFES or Ben?

Seems he said it was more than that. But I’m not sure. He’s happy with whatever it is.

He can’t stand to do it on his own with higher contacts. It’s a comfort level.

So EFES is still EFES and Ben hasn’t been the President since his private equity deal a couple years back.

But FES and EFES are very closely tied together. Both have access to each other’s tools and resources.

So an agency manager under Chase or Ryan would have access to Ben’s training, appointment setters etc.

Ben’s managers would have access to EFES back office, reports, shopping cart leads etc.

Though I know one of Ben’s stipulations on his side is that he can’t resell leads.

Yeah, if you do the math, you’ll always make more at 120% and buying your own leads.

But most agent problems stem from consistency, work ethic, and money management problems.

On the free lead program, the managers are actually managing the agents.

Daily training calls
Agents call us from the house
Checking in from each appointment/door knocking
Filling out forms tracking performance

It’s a lot more involved on the manager side.

But we eliminate the money management and consistency side of things.

And keep on top of them with the accountability to make sure the work ethic and staying sharp is there.

If not, they get the boot.

Oh and the biggest piece of the puzzle is the appointment setting.

So very few agents are willing to make dials.

Both Brandon and I did well buying tons of leads and having appointment setters in our day.

But that’s expensive. Like $1200-$1500+ a week expensive.

So now these guys don’t have to worry about buying leads, making dials, dealing with the rejection, mastering money management or any of that stuff.

Learn how to get in the door off a scheduled appointment, find their why, close the deal.

And you can call us or the Agent Hotline from the home to get ‘em closed down.

Last edited:
What’s the failure rate at an operation like that ?

Are you nationwide?

Do you have pep rally’s ?

What’s the failure rate at an operation like that ?

Are you nationwide?

Do you have pep rally’s ?

We fail a lot of people out before they even get close to starting.

Yes, nationwide, but not the bad states for DM.

No peprally’s. Daily training and support, yes.

Back