Final Expense Customer Service 2022

I’m at 135% with them and I’ve only done maybe 10 apps . I’m sure top contract 155-165% . There underwriting pretty aggressive . At this pt I’m running no fe leads as it’s Medicare super bowl . But I’ll still write 4-6 a week as people ask me . Got 2 life calls today from Medicare clients

I’m at 135% with them and I’ve only done maybe 10 apps . I’m sure top contract 155-165% . There underwriting pretty aggressive . At this pt I’m running no fe leads as it’s Medicare super bowl . But I’ll still write 4-6 a week as people ask me . Got 2 life calls today from Medicare clients

Wow that’s nice ! No wonder they are everywhere. Some agents might be getting 140% if they put all their business with them.

Their CS answers the phone pretty quickly,no long holds. They are a little higher than Am Am.

Called AmMem with 2 clients today. On hold almost 20 minutes.

They would not fax or email surrender forms. They are trustage now but they won’t accept a trustage/Cuna surrender form.

Their customer service is very good for me. :1wink:

Not so much for their clients. Er, former clients. :biggrin:

Called AmMem with 2 clients today. On hold almost 20 minutes.

They would not fax or email surrender forms. They are trustage now but they won’t accept a trustage/Cuna surrender form.

Their customer service is very good for me. :1wink:

Not so much for their clients. Er, former clients. :biggrin:
Sounds like they've got your # flagged too. :laugh:

Sounds like they've got your # flagged too. :laugh:

I know!! That danged AI!!:1wink:

They actually do know who I am there. One lady I've talked to many times there is quite friendly.

One of the funniest CSR's ever was one with Kanawa Life. Guy was paying like $150/mo for $3000 face with a 2 year waiting period. Once she went over the numbers she said, "why would you buy this?". :1wink: I said, "thank you, that was my question too".

Another one at LH agreed with me that it was "legal stealing". Then caught herself and was, "no wait, that's not what I meant".:twitchy: I said, that's OK, you have a conscience. You just shouldn't say it out loud to us on a recorded line. :yes:

As for ammem I don't believe agents are getting 140% contracts or even 135%. Don says he is and maybe he is? But he's the only one then. Very few are getting 120% with them.

They used to advance 12 months. I don't know if they still do that. Those are some big chargebacks those agents are getting as soon as those policies are found. That's gotta sting!!:cry:

They actually do know who I am there. One lady I've talked to many times there is quite friendly.

One of the funniest CSR's ever was one with Kanawa Life. Guy was paying like $150/mo for $3000 face with a 2 year waiting period. Once she went over the numbers she said, "why would you buy this?". :1wink: I said, "thank you, that was my question too".

Another one at LH agreed with me that it was "legal stealing". Then caught herself and was, "no wait, that's not what I meant".:twitchy: I said, that's OK, you have a conscience. You just shouldn't say it out loud to us on a recorded line. :yes:

As for ammem I don't believe agents are getting 140% contracts or even 135%. Don says he is and maybe he is? But he's the only one then. Very few are getting 120% with them.

They used to advance 12 months. I don't know if they still do that. Those are some big chargebacks those agents are getting as soon as those policies are found. That's gotta sting!!:cry:

I agree most agents with American Memorial are under mlm type outfits or koolaide drinking . Orca,senior select , nasb . Most of those agents at 75- 100% and a few at 120% if they push hard enough and are doing big production . For instance I’m at 130% with Aflac and street 113% . Supposedly you have to be doing $1 mil . Again one reason I’m getting these contracts is I’m Piggy backing off my big mapd production. But I 100% agree few few few agents getting 130% . Getting 135% is extremely rare for a non recruiting agent .

Hahaha, Kanawa Life, wasn't that Humana?

Ben @ Final Expense Services is offering fixed cost leads tiered for contact levels.

Starting at an 85% contract you can buy fixed cost at $16 a pop. He says his agents are 100% independent.

He says the agents are not required to sign any contract with his agency.

What’s stopping someone from getting a few 85% contracts and writing the $16 fixed cost leads through an agency where he’s got contracts at %120 + ?
He could always throw Ben a few bones to keep the $16 leads flowing.

Are these RGI leads ?
It's different though that they are not exclusive leads. They are sold to multiple agents. It's a good deal for what it is. But there is a huge difference in the cost of leads that are exclusive and leads that are re-sold through multiple channels. You can't compare them like they are the exact same thing.
Update: This post has incorrect information and the re-sold leads from the other vendors are not coming from Ben's agency.

Last edited:
It's different though that they are not exclusive leads. They are sold to multiple agents. It's a good deal for what it is. But there is a huge difference in the cost of leads that are exclusive and leads that are re-sold through multiple channels. You can't compare them like they are the exact same thing.

I do not believe they are re-sold. That is according to Ben.

I do not believe they are re-sold. That is according to Ben.
I guess you are right. Ben sent this e-mail to me. "I do not sell our agents leads to multiple sources. I would appreciate you not spreading inaccurate information. "

The reason I thought they were is there are several lead vendors on Facebook selling recent RGI direct mail leads at around $15 per lead and they all are originally from the EFES agency according to the lead code so I assumed that was part of Ben's model. I stand corrected that those resellers are not getting their leads from Ben.

Back