Final Expense Customer Service 2022

Have heard good things about his agency.

Be pretty tough to grow an agency the way he has on re-sold leads.

I like dealing directly with the vendor and getting the hard copies.

How come he’s not pimping telesales?

Re-sold leads are not a bad deal if the agent that buys them the first time knows that’s the deal and he gets a lower price because of it. Apparently that’s not what Ben is doing. I thought it was but I didn’t mean it was a bad deal. I think if a lot of agents had the choice to buy leads for $20 that will be re-sold later or for $36 that won’t be re-sold many would take the $20 deal.

We offer our agents a cheap internet lead for $7 that they know going in is sold to them as well as a couple of telesales agencies. They are great for quick fillers and no one really cares if they are competing with telesales agencies when they can get brand new leads in a day or two for that cheap.

I like Ben also. He caught a lot of negative flack during the Hatfield and McCoys days. A couple of the haters went into the Boom Boom Room and came out writing under him.

I have split some business with some of his agents. They really liked him.

I like Ben also. He caught a lot of negative flack during the Hatfield and McCoys days. A couple of the haters went into the Boom Boom Room and came out writing under him.

I have split some business with some of his agents. They really liked him.
I remember that. One of his most vocal haters did a quick turnaround. I think they are still good friends.
I met Ben at one of the conventions one time. He’s very likable guy.

On Bens site I think I recall seeing new agents got to prove themselves with b leads with appts set up before getting fresh leads .

I remember that. One of his most vocal haters did a quick turnaround. I think they are still good friends.
I met Ben at one of the conventions one time. He’s very likable guy.

I never met him r2f.

I think most people here are cool. We are all a bit Type A or in my case AH.

We all have a bit of a competitive bent. Just a bit.

On Bens site I think I recall seeing new agents got to prove themselves with b leads with appts set up before getting fresh leads .

I know a guy with them on the “free lead” deal. He says there’s a minimum production requirement to stay on free leads. I don’t remember what that number is.

He says he’s with Equita. Based on what’s posted here today that may not be Ben?

Back