Final Expense Customer Service 2022

Why use a portable scanner instead of just taking a photo of the document and attaching it to an email?

Much cleaner document with the scanner. I've seen his. Ultra small and nice!

You should see some of the documents that agents take a pic of and then send them to me. I would estimate that at least 40% of the time I have to ask for a better picture or have them scan it to me.

3. I need to know what they have. How much they are paying. How much cash value there is. Are there any loans. I also ask about beneficiaries in case it's not what it should be. I can't make a recommendation without their info. So since I have not made a sale yet I'm not stopping the draft.

That.

Making a recommendation based on their information, wants and needs opposed to making a sale based on the agent's need.

Speaking of Trans, I got an email this morning about a missed payment. I called the ladt and she said she had changed banks and forgot to tell me. I asked for her new info. She said she would have to get up and find it. I told her OK, I needed to get Trans on the phone. I called Trans and got someone before she got back with her account number. She gave them the info and it's all taken care of. I was surprised they answered that quickly but they have been much better lately.

Why use a portable scanner instead of just taking a photo of the document and attaching it to an email?

You could but it’s a hack job.

The Epson portable scanner is really cool. It’s only about $130 .
Speaking of Trans, I got an email this morning about a missed payment. I called the ladt and she said she had changed banks and forgot to tell me. I asked for her new info. She said she would have to get up and find it. I told her OK, I needed to get Trans on the phone. I called Trans and got someone before she got back with her account number. She gave them the info and it's all taken care of. I was surprised they answered that quickly but they have been much better lately.

So they did that over the phone with no new payment form ?
No wet signature?
Really ?

You could but it’s a hack job.

The Epson portable scanner is really cool. It’s only about $130 .

So they did that over the phone with no new payment form ?
No wet signature?
Really ?

They always done that by phone if it’s a bank account. They will not for DE.

As for that scanner thingy, just put TurboScan on your phone.

It scans and can be sent as a PDF or a text.

The receiver can’t tell the difference if it came from a desktop.

No reason to carry extra stuff around.

There’s also TurboFax. I have both.

I’m strictly using them for SS billing DE.
Pretty sure to be on SS billing for either bank draft or DE they want that form.
I never tried Turboscan I’ll have to check it out.
Good idea.

I’m strictly using them for SS billing DE.
Pretty sure to be on SS billing for either bank draft or DE they want that form.
I never tried Turboscan I’ll have to check it out.
Good idea.

I normally only use them for DE. And they require the form. This was a 5 year old policy and on back drafts. I don’t remember why.

But they have always handled bank issues by phone.

Because a photo is not a PDF. Why be unprofessional and risk it not working when you can do it correctly for a 1-time payment of $7 and have a lifetime of PDF’s available.

if you need to see for yourself go take a photo of a document and then create a PDF of the document and then print them both out on your printer and then send them to someone as a fax. See if they are both readable.

Also, if you iCloud or Google photos, your photos are likely being stored in the cloud.

Seems like a bad idea to have documents with banking information floating around like that.

Back