Final Expense Facebook Customer Acquisition Program is a [SALES MACHINE]!

$8 a lead ? I talked to my guy who I’ve used for 6 yrs and now selling his system . He’s telling me his cost for me for a straight forward “ and agent will call you and best time to call . It says burial Insurance and not bs state regulated is $15-$20 a lead . Going to another landing page to fill everything out . Your saying your’s mentions “ burial ins and an agent will contact you . Yours goes to another landing page we’re they fill everything out and it’s not prepopulated ? Seems very cheap .

No guts, no glory .. .

From $6-$8/lead from Thad in May of 2018 to $22-$28 or more from one of the many, many vendors who sprung up in the three years since.

Thad is gone. I've heard rumors that he closed his shop to take it inside a large FE IMO to be run their in-house FB lead gen, but I do not know if that is true. Not trying to start anything - just noting that a couple of people have said that to me over the past year on separate occasions so maybe there is some fact to it.

FWIW, if Thad came back offering a 20 lead minimum for $300 and would give you anything that came in, I'd be all over that. Probably the most agent-friendly deal ever offered by a lead vendor.

Sure miss the days of 60 leads on a $300 ad spend though. I had to drive all over creation to work those leads (at least that part of creation known as Eastern Pennsylvania) but I sure did make sales on those leads. I think I closed 20/60 the first week or two. Ended up closing about 2/3's and only had one charge back out of the bunch: I replaced her AARP/NYLIfe term but then NY Life called in behind me and replaced me - I wrote her with LBL standard because of health issues and that was the only level I could get her - NY Life offered to convert her Term to Whole life and without starting the 2 year contestable period, allegedly. Who knows if that's true?

At any rate, those were the days - leads are getting much harder to come by using lead vendors. If I were starting over or afraid of knocking doors I'd definitely get with an IMO that still has a fixed price DM program. I know @SPUR CITY still has it and @Newby does as well. There is another one that has it as well but since they will re-sell your leads they aren't worth mentioning.

Back