Final Expense Facebook Customer Acquisition Program is a [SALES MACHINE]!

Has anyone tried the Med Supp Leads ?

I don't understand how this is done profitably. 1st yr commissions for FE are twice as much ore more, yet the FE leads cost $400 for 22 minimum while the Med Sup leads cost $500 for $22 minimum. That sounds like a much narrower margin. Do people accept breaking even in year one for the renewals?

I suppose if they had a higher closing percentage it could compensate, but FB lead forms tend to be pretty fickle in general.

I don't understand how this is done profitably. 1st yr commissions for FE are twice as much ore more, yet the FE leads cost $400 for 22 minimum while the Med Sup leads cost $500 for $22 minimum. That sounds like a much narrower margin. Do people accept breaking even in year one for the renewals?

I suppose if they had a higher closing percentage it could compensate, but FB lead forms tend to be pretty fickle in general.
I am sure a bunch of the experts will comment soon.

When I run Med Sup leads I just mainly want to cover the cost of the leads with 1st year commission. You will do much better than that.

The beauty of Med Sups is the renewals and the cross sales. Not the 1st year commission on the suppliment itself.

I sold life insurance to at least 50% of my Med Sup customers. And annuities to a small but profitable portion of them. Plus Med Sup customers DO refer their friends.

I always ran 66+ age leads. I don’t like working the turning 65 crowd unless they are a current client. So when you sell 66+ you make more $ per sup since they are older and the premium is higher. Plus you will very often sell husband and wife plus one or two life policies off 1-lead.

You're going to make 300-400 dollars a year per app on average. It's much easier to just do your own med supp and FE leads then the price goes down to 2-3 dollars per lead lol.

Back