Final Expense for Newly Cancer Diagnosed

Someone told me, that with Kemper you only need the person to sign in the state your licensed in, even if they are from another state?

Secondly, does Kemper use the same application with every state? I know rates will vary.

Having people purchase insurance outside their state of residence is asking for trouble. Now, if the insured is in one state and the owner is in another it is different. Some companies will write out of the state of the insured and others will write out of the state of the owner. You need to be licensed in the state from which the application is written.

And yes, some of Kemper's applications are state specific.

Having people purchase insurance outside their state of residence is asking for trouble. Now, if the insured is in one state and the owner is in another it is different. Some companies will write out of the state of the insured and others will write out of the state of the owner. You need to be licensed in the state from which the application is written.

And yes, some of Kemper's applications are state specific.

Thank you, sounded fishy to me.

Chargeback period for AmCon and the DB payout for year 1, 2 and 3+ please?

This is what it says on your commission schedule...

We will charge back any paid but unearned commissions or other compensation that result from lapsed, cancelled, surrendered, rescinded, or not taken policies based on the portion of the refunded or uncollected premium. In addition, we will charge back commissions paid due to the death of a policyholder which occurs either within 6 months of the policy effective date for the Graded Benefit Plan, or within 12 months of the policy effective date for the Modified Benefit Plan. Commissions on policy reissues, exchanges, reinstatements or replacements between and within Company and Company affiliates are subject to the Company’s compensation rules. In any case where a commission or other compensation charge back is due the Company, the Company may offset the commission or other compensation charge back amount against any commission or compensation otherwise payable to you by the Company or any affiliate of the Company.

Back