Final Expense Leads Review

It was a question, no I don't need zip codes, simple question,

South Florida is an extremely tough market. I live here and don't even sell FE here. Feel free to contact me direct and I'll be happy to share why, along with a few lead sources. Doug 954-394-2014 Happy Hunting!:v_SPIN:

He said to give him a call if you wanted find out more. Dang man, pick up the phone!

He said to give him a call if you wanted find out more. Dang man, pick up the phone!
giphy.gif

So is that suppose to be funny? Its Not but say allot about you
Lighten up, Francis! Because if Massi can't help you in South Florida, nobody can. But maybe your hard head will serve you well down there because you'll be taking a lot of shots. Can you afford it?:skeptical:

Lighten up, Francis! Because if Massi can't help you in South Florida, nobody can. But maybe your hard head will serve you well down there because you'll be taking a lot of shots. Can you afford it?:skeptical:

Actually Massi can’t help in South Florida. He admittedly doesn’t sell there.

My experience selling final expense in Florida:

1) Avoid the eastern coastline, south of Orlando. Full of gated communities, Boomers with money, and worst of all... Yankees. =)

2) Might as well stay off the western coast, too. More Midwestern, but many of the same problems with access (gated communities with rent-a-cops) prohibit access and make door knocking much more difficult.

Add to the fact that these areas (and the east coast, too) are all hammered to death with telemarketing calls, makes it difficult to appointment set, as well.

3) Stick to central Florida. More rural, more poverty, and more of what to expect in the way of a typical final expense market.

4) The Florida Panhandle is much like LA and South Georgia; rural and poor. Good areas for final expense, although there is more competition from GA/AL agents fighting for better response rates.

5) Definitely do fixed price mailers where ever you go in Florida. Very tough to generate leads in Florida at a decent price point.

Look for areas with lots of these and mail there. Get them right before they have moved to a van down by the river.

Attachments

• town-country-mobile-home-park-valrico-fl-building-photo.jpg
    town-country-mobile-home-park-valrico-fl-building-photo.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 12
Back