Final Expense Leads

Just too many agents right now are doing the F.E. Mailers and the prospects are just getting flooded with mailers.

You need to find a way to stand out from the rest of the agents...Offer them a service or something the others are not. Be sure and sell yourself and not a product.

Wide Open Market for Final Expense Insurance Websites. Huge Search Volume and no Competition. Thats your best source of Clients.

Apparently we use different internets. Mine has plenty of carriers and lead generating websites for fe when I Google final expense.

Apparently we use different internets. Mine has plenty of carriers and lead generating websites for fe when I Google final expense.

Thats because you dont know what your looking at. :yes: Just because you see listings of sites when you type in the Keyword Phrase does not mean a thing, Like there wont be any results when you type this in?

I took a quick look at your website, I doubt if anyone is typing in "Home" looking for Final Expense Leads. This is why its a wide open market.

Last edited:
Isn't the number of searches for "final expense" more likely to be by agents (looking for contract opportunities) rather than prospects?

Most FE candidates are not web oriented (I didn't say all), but maybe their kids will be.

So how does one find the "true competition" for Final Expense using google or yahoo?

Isn't the number of searches for Final Expense rather small compared to searches for other topics?

Please help educate me and others who are fascinated with this.

Thanks in advance!

Isn't the number of searches for "final expense" more likely to be by agents (looking for contract opportunities) rather than prospects?

Most FE candidates are not web oriented (I didn't say all), but maybe their kids will be.

So how does one find the "true competition" for Final Expense using google or yahoo?

Isn't the number of searches for Final Expense rather small compared to searches for other topics?

Please help educate me and others who are fascinated with this.

Thanks in advance!

Most FE candidates are not web oriented -- Bad Myth - If your creating a web site, then that is your market. (web oriented)

The Keyword Phrases Searched indicate otherwise. Once again this proves my point for no real website competition.

Honestly there is no way I can explain the whole process in a thread, Way too much information to post and each Market and Keyword Phrases are different.

Not avoiding the question, but no way possible to explain the process without writing a book.

Plus its not Fair to my Clients that have hired me in this market to post all the exact information or the targeted keyword Phrases.

Last edited:
Thats because you dont know what your looking at. :yes: Just because you see listings of sites when you type in the Keyword Phrase does not mean a thing, Like there wont be any results when you type this in?

I took a quick look at your website, I doubt if anyone is typing in "Home" looking for Final Expense Leads. This is why its a wide open market.

I'm not looking to capture FE leads. That being said, there are plenty of folks that are:

These are page one results for burial insurance:
Globe Life Official Site: $1* buys up to $50000 life insurance at ...
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company has been providing funeral and burial life insurance since 1951. Since it is our business to help protect your ...
Globe Life Official Site: $1* buys up to $50,000 life insurance at Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company - Cached - Similar -
Burial Insurance: Final Expense Insurance
Burial Insurance Center serves the nation by providing final expense and burial insurance quotes within 24 hours. Burial Insurance Center offers Final ...
About Us - Frequently Asked Questions - Site Resources
Burial Insurance: Final Expense Insurance - Cached - Similar -
Burial Insurance - Funeral Insurance
Burial insurance (aka Funeral Insurance) is a basic issue life insurance policy that covers people until they reach 100 years old. Burial insurance (also ...
Burial Insurance - Funeral Insurance - Cached - Similar -
Tips for buying funeral insurance - MSN Money
In fact, a product called "preneed" insurance, also known as burial or funeral insurance, is intended for just that purpose. ...
moneycentral.msn.com/content/retirementandwills/.../p43417.asp - Cached -
Find out now how to buy peace of mind with burial life insurance ...
Find out now how to buy peace of mind with burial life insurance, whole life insurance and term life insurance. Quick, easy quotes. Servicing all 50 states.
Find out now how to buy peace of mind with burial life insurance, whole life insurance and term life insurance. Quick, easy quotes. Servicing all 50 states. Very affordable and "A+" rated. BBB member. - Cached - Similar -
Burial Insurance - Where To Get It?
Dec 27, 2009 ... Funerals or burials are not cheap. In fact, if you want to have everything from a ceremony to a headstone, you may very well need to invest ...
Free Articles Directory | Submit Articles - ArticlesBase.com › Finance › Insurance - Cached -
Burial Insurance Quotes - Compare Burial Insurance
Get multiple free Burial Insurance Quotes from local insurance agents. Compare burial insurance quotes and save 40% or more on your insurance.
UCompareHealthCare - Find Information on Doctors, Hospitals and Nursing Homes › Insurance - Cached - Similar -
Easy issue life insurance quotes, get life insurance coverage ...
Easy issue, graded, final expense Burial insurance quotes, get coverage regardless of health problems.
Easy issue life insurance quotes, get life insurance coverage regardless of health problems - Cached - Similar -
Burial Insurance - Get up to $50000 Burial Insurance With No ...
Burial insurance used to be sold door-to-door, but it is now available online. You don't need to be healthy to qualify for burial insurance, and you can get ...
Burial Insurance - Get up to $50,000 Burial Insurance With No Medical Exam - Cached - Similar -
Burial Insurance Quotes and Rates - Burial Life Insurance
Funeral Expenses and Burial Insurance quotes, rates and policies online.
Burial Insurance Quotes and Rates - Burial Life Insurance - Cached - Similar -

Page one results for Final Expense:

EQUITA Final Expense Service | Final Expense Leads Selling System
Equita Insurance Sales and Marketing System generates exclusive, low-cost Final Expense Leads for Insurance Sales Professionals.
Leads Program - About - NOW
www.efesonline.com/ - Cached - Similar -
Burial Insurance Center serves the nation by providing final expense and burial insurance quotes within 24 hours. Burial Insurance Center offers Final ...
www.burialinsurancecenter.com/ - Cached - Similar -
Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company - Final Expense Life ...
Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company offers Final Expense insurance, Medicare Supplement insurance and life insurance products designed for the funeral ...
www.lhlic.com/ - Cached - Similar -
Tips for buying pre-need and final expense insurance
Feb 18, 2008 ... Insure.com reveals tips and advice for buying funeral insurance.
www.insure.com/articles/lifeinsurance/funeral-insurance.html - Cached - Similar -
Final Expense | Final Expense Insurance | Final Expense Life ...
The U.S. Social Security Administration defines final expense as a policy whose "terms preclude the use of its proceeds for anything other than payment of ...
www.finalexpense.net/ - Cached -
Final Expense Life Insurance - Get Online Quotes for Final Expense ...
Final expense life insurance policies can now be found online. Use this tool to find your rate quote for the amount of final expense insurance that you need ...
https://www.budgetlife.com/final_expense_life_insurance.htm - Cached - Similar -
In South Africa, the cost of burying a family member is high and ...
The Final Expense. Burying a family member might also bury you. BY ELIZABETH DICKINSON | SEPT. / OCT. 2009. Funerals in South Africa are huge affairs, ...
www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2009/08/.../the_final_expense - Cached - Similar -
CSA Fraternal Life - Final Expense
Final Expense. Permanent whole life insurance to age 100 at affordable coverage amounts, designed to pay for immediate expenses such as medical, funeral, ...
www.csafraternallife.org/Default.asp?loc=life - Cached -
Final Expense Insurance Leads - Buy Final Expense Leads ...
Buy Final Expense Leads. Find high quality insurance leads. ... Final Expense Leads are not generally directly offered by insurance lead services. ...
www.insuranceleadservices.com/final_expense_leads.php

Not to be disagreeable, but it looks like there are plenty of companies looking for these. That's not even including the adwords ads.

Last edited:
I'm not looking to capture FE leads. That being said, there are plenty of folks that are:

These are page one results for burial insurance:
Globe Life Official Site: $1* buys up to $50000 life insurance at ...
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company has been providing funeral and burial life insurance since 1951. Since it is our business to help protect your ...
Globe Life Official Site: $1* buys up to $50,000 life insurance at Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company - Cached - Similar -
About Us - Frequently Asked Questions - Site Resources
Burial Insurance: Final Expense Insurance - Cached - Similar -
Burial Insurance - Funeral Insurance
Burial insurance (aka Funeral Insurance) is a basic issue life insurance policy that covers people until they reach 100 years old. Burial insurance (also ...
Burial Insurance - Funeral Insurance - Cached - Similar -
Tips for buying funeral insurance - MSN Money
In fact, a product called "preneed" insurance, also known as burial or funeral insurance, is intended for just that purpose. ...
moneycentral.msn.com/content/retirementandwills/.../p43417.asp - Cached -
Find out now how to buy peace of mind with burial life insurance ...
Find out now how to buy peace of mind with burial life insurance, whole life insurance and term life insurance. Quick, easy quotes. Servicing all 50 states.
Find out now how to buy peace of mind with burial life insurance, whole life insurance and term life insurance. Quick, easy quotes. Servicing all 50 states. Very affordable and "A+" rated. BBB member. - Cached - Similar -
Burial Insurance - Where To Get It?
Dec 27, 2009 ... Funerals or burials are not cheap. In fact, if you want to have everything from a ceremony to a headstone, you may very well need to invest ...
Free Articles Directory | Submit Articles - ArticlesBase.com › Finance › Insurance - Cached -
Burial Insurance Quotes - Compare Burial Insurance
Get multiple free Burial Insurance Quotes from local insurance agents. Compare burial insurance quotes and save 40% or more on your insurance.
UCompareHealthCare - Find Information on Doctors, Hospitals and Nursing Homes › Insurance - Cached - Similar -
Easy issue life insurance quotes, get life insurance coverage ...
Easy issue, graded, final expense Burial insurance quotes, get coverage regardless of health problems.
Easy issue life insurance quotes, get life insurance coverage regardless of health problems - Cached - Similar -
Burial Insurance - Get up to $50000 Burial Insurance With No ...
Burial insurance used to be sold door-to-door, but it is now available online. You don't need to be healthy to qualify for burial insurance, and you can get ...
Burial Insurance - Get up to $50,000 Burial Insurance With No Medical Exam - Cached - Similar -
Burial Insurance Quotes and Rates - Burial Life Insurance
Funeral Expenses and Burial Insurance quotes, rates and policies online.
Burial Insurance Quotes and Rates - Burial Life Insurance - Cached - Similar -

You can do a search on any term and get results, So I dont get your point of posting all these sites?

Does not have anything to do with competiton or the ability to rank for the Relevant Terms, I do it everyday in all different kinds of markets.

Does not matter, what you are targeting, Your Home Page, to the Search Engines is "HOME" so unless your targeting the Phrase Home, I doubt anyone will find you.

Last edited:

I'm going to have to completely agree with this thought. Final Expense isn't what most seniors think of when they think of life insurance or a burial policy.

This all being said, you could be entirely right about there being a wide open market for it, but I'm very skeptical of that notion.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And your Point?

Kinda blows the notion that it's a wide open market out of the water, or am I missing something?

Last edited:
I'm going to have to completely agree with this thought. Final Expense isn't what most seniors think of when they think of life insurance or a burial policy.

This all being said, you could be entirely right about there being a wide open market for it, but I'm very skeptical of that notion.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kinda blows the notion that it's a wide open market out of the water, or am I missing something?

It may blow your notion, but it is what it is.

Not even, Not here to go back and forth with you. Trust me I know what a wide open Market is, this is what I do for a living, plus I have many sites that I have ranked in difficult and very highly competive markets. This market is like taking Candy from a Baby!!!

Back