Final Expense Leads

It may blow your notion, but it is what it is.

Not even, Not here to go back and forth with you. Trust me I know what a wide open Market is, this is what I do for a living, plus I have many sites that I have ranked in difficult and very highly competive markets. This market is like taking Candy from a Baby!!!

PM me and let's get to it!

If your creating a web site, then that is your market. (web oriented)

Your statement seems to suggest the market would be web oriented. The market I'm talking about is seniors/low income who may need FE...not seniors/low income who may need FE AND are also web oriented.

Thanks for the replies, guys. I'm concluding that the market is just plain flooded, like markingriffin said. Thanks, Mark! Since NAA got into the FE business, they have probably killed another product line for lead returns, just like they did with Mortgage. Good selling to all of you!

atlantainsguy

It may blow your notion, but it is what it is.

Not even, Not here to go back and forth with you. Trust me I know what a wide open Market is, this is what I do for a living, plus I have many sites that I have ranked in difficult and very highly competive markets. This market is like taking Candy from a Baby!!!

I'd like to hire you then. PM me with contact info, etc.

Yes, I live in Dekalb County, just east of the Atlanta city line. You are so correct -- returns in GA have fallen really flat in the last six months or so.

We are now designing some new FE lead ideas to test -- and see if the "magic" mark of 2% can still be obtained. Without that kind of return, the cost-per-lead is just too darn high to give a respectable ROI.

When you say "supplement leads", do you mean Medicare leads, and then cross-sell the Life?

What the heck are you doing to get a flat $10 cost per lead, Jim? They can't be direct mail -- must be internet or phone based for that low a cost. That or you are getting 4% on direct mail Medicare leads.

atlantainsguy

This is one of the main reasons why I am taking a serious look at Equita. Mail responses are horrible in Georgia. A direct mail company even told me that it wouldn't be worth it. If you live in Dekalb County, there is a dude in Equita that is crushing FE in that area. He's pushing $18,000-$22,000 per month in FE and did over $200K in premium last year. You might want to consider Equita too. Territories are being taken as we speak. I rather pay per lead and have it be guaranteed prospects than to gamble and hope for that great return percentage.

I am with Monumental's program now and it's not bad. However, I was told that they are going to change that program and put you on 100% commission and charge $275 per 1000 piece mailing instead. I'll post more info. as I get it. This has just been in the talks so they said they are not taking on any new agents for the original program anymore.

I have a lead program for FE if anyone is looking. I use DM, the leads are about a week old when start coming back in. I work them until I have been told no, or the customer takes the card, and says no. The leads are $25 a piece.

Candidly the upside is they are exclusive, the downside is the response rates are down so it can be slow. Some have both husband and wife which is great, others the spouse is deceased. Some have phone #'s others don't. Personally I don't care as I don't call anyway. Conversion rate is higher in my experience.

As always, they are leads and thus imperfect. Every client is different, many products are needed to adequately meet their needs, but the vast majority are looking for non-med, low face, level premium WL.

Craig

What is your contract level with these leads? If you spend $300 bucks for a 1000 mailers and you only get 1 back, do I only pay $25?

Thanks in advance.

Back