Final Expense Leads

autowealth

Does anyone know of a reliable final expense lead company? One that can provide leads of persons actually looking for final expense insurance. I am in Florida and most companies that I have come across so far are owned by agencies who provide bogus leads, old leads, loss leader leads and are only looking to make money selling this junk.

Thanks

Does anyone know of a reliable final expense lead company? One that can provide leads of persons actually looking for final expense insurance. I am in Florida and most companies that I have come across so far are owned by agencies who provide bogus leads, old leads, loss leader leads and are only looking to make money selling this junk.

Thanks

If you search the forum you will find hundreds if not thousands of responses. I use Lead Connections and have been very happy, but there are others.

Thanks

You are in FL but you are sporting the AL flag?:err:

Back