Final Expense Selling Machine.Where Are The Referrals

Man I don't care how you slice it those are some stout numbers. Not very many people can say they've done what he's done, let alone in the amount of time he's done it.

I know a few managers at LH and he is BSing in my opinion. these guys write business to make up for replacements in my opinion. They write big and lose big. My guys write big and keep BiZ. Same model better products better prices!

I know a few managers at LH and he is BSing in my opinion. these guys write business to make up for replacements in my opinion. They write big and lose big. My guys write big and keep BiZ. Same model better products better prices!

Which companies are your guys writing?

If you really know managers here have them pull me up in the company newsletter and they can verify. I have an agent that writes 9k a month that was ranked #5 in the nation with 100% 7th month persistency.

If you really know managers here have them pull me up in the company newsletter and they can verify. I have an agent that writes 9k a month that was ranked #5 in the nation with 100% 7th month persistency.

You must have a ton of agents if the #5 guy only writes 9K a month, yet you did over 300K last month!!

I just started with LH two weeks ago. I had 67 lead cards and sold every single one of them. I made $97,342.37, and that was only the first week. In fact I did so well I took the 2nd week off.

Next week I have 19 appointments on Monday. My lunch is scheduled from 11:30am till 1:00pm. For lunch I wil have 3 groundbeef and onion taco's, a bowl of chili, and 3 VO Manhattans up. Oh and I almost forgot one large glass of Milk.

I just started with LH two weeks ago. I had 67 lead cards and sold every single one of them. I made $97,342.37, and that was only the first week. In fact I did so well I took the 2nd week off.

Next week I have 19 appointments on Monday. My lunch is scheduled from 11:30am till 1:00pm. For lunch I wil have 3 groundbeef and onion taco's, a bowl of chili, and 3 VO Manhattans up. Oh and I almost forgot one large glass of Milk.

LH has been very good for me too.

Back