Final Expense

There are LOTS of them. Depends on what your definition of best is.

Best for uninsurable people...Presidential Life is guaranteed issue

Best for ease of selling...Americo has Palm and Windows Mobile quote software and easy issue with no phone call needed

Best commissions and renewals...I like Shenandoah and Americo but there are lots of others.

Best for overweight...Motorists and Monumental do not ask height and weight

Best for Smokers...Citizens Security doesn't ask about smoking

Best for Funeral Expense...Forethought pays the funeral home within 48-hours of death (no death certificate needed)

Best for lowest premium for healthy people...Oxford Life, LaFayette Life

Best for the MOST confusing product lineup...Continental Life of Brentwood, TN (what the hell are they thinking with that mess?!!!)

Lots of other good ones out there too.

Any reason why you left out Foresters PlanRight?

Most of that two year old information has changed. But here is Forresters info.

Best company if you want crap for renewals.

Just kidding. Forresters pays huge commissions in years 1 and 2 so they pay low after that.

Most of that two year old information has changed. But here is Forresters info.

Best company if you want crap for renewals.

Just kidding. Forresters pays huge commissions in years 1 and 2 so they pay low after that.

I don't know what it is but after looking at other companies, I really like Foresters. I just feel comfortable with their products. I can't think anything bad at all. I know I am a newbie in this industry, but that is how I feel. :)

I don't know what it is but after looking at other companies, I really like Foresters. I just feel comfortable with their products. I can't think anything bad at all. I know I am a newbie in this industry, but that is how I feel. :)

Give Foresters a little time. Once the honeymoon is over, you will see the real Foresters.

Give Foresters a little time. Once the honeymoon is over, you will see the real Foresters.

I just got appointed with them about a month ago. People seem to like what I say to them about Foresters in the home presentations and in general. I don't use company names in my presentations unless it is necessary, or it comes up.

Alex this is the post I am asking you about. Thanks
Hi,

I live in OR and am planning on getting a license, plan to sell FE in OR. Would the companies or IMO you are working with work for me for phone selling of FE? I have a proven track record of phone sales (selling nutritional supplements--built a huge business in the past) and would like to get started selling FE soon. I want to know what I will be doing/who I will be affiliating with before even starting to study for the exam.

Hope to hear back--thanks!
Pam:biggrin:

Anyone hear of or contracted through finalexpensetelesales.com
re: Dan Roberts.

any experience?

Last edited:
Back