Final Expense

vbmenu_register("postmenu_168335", true);
Hi I'd sure like to get a call or email from you because I think you have exactly what I am looking for. I don't really care what these other people on here have to say, there should be some place we could direct each other to get the help we are really looking for. After all, I see people posting their info all the time, and then others get so attacked.

Maybe someone could make more sales instead of attacking, then go spend the money honey.
Looking for help from bluerhino92

Gwendi 701-734-6040 [email protected]
Great track record in face to face sales, now I would like to break into the same success with telephone FE sales.

Thanks for the helpers...the rest need not care.

Last edited:
Great track record in face to face sales, now I would like to break into the same success with telephone FE sales.

If this is the case, then you should be able to write your own FE telescript. Probably won't be too different than what you're doing now.

If this is the case, then you should be able to write your own FE telescript. Probably won't be too different than what you're doing now.

This is just what I was talking about. If someone has already done the script and it is successful why reinvent the wheel.

It would be great if those of you just want to visit back and forth about pictures and things, just email each other. Some of us would appreciate using this forum for business and getting or giving useable ideas.

Thank you in advance for your professionalism.

Where can i find LH sellers in Los Angeles...?

Most any brokers should have the lines you are looking for.
What are you wanting to sell or are selling?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Where can i find LH sellers in Los Angeles...?

Pretty much any brokers or IMO or FMO for what ever line of business you are wanting to sell or add to your porfolio of products.

You could seach for a possible thread about FE or Med Supps or whatever in LA? (for example)
Gwendi

Last edited:
They are in compulife. Don't know if you use that or if they are in term4sale.com

male age 65 std Smoker

TA =$1,221.40
FYI
Ill Mutual $1,110.80
Oxford $1,168.80
Assurity $1,201.40

How much coverage is that? Are these whole life rates. I just ran an RNA $10,000 whole life for a male 65 smoker and it was $583/yr.

We must not be comparing the same thing.

How much coverage is that? Are these whole life rates. I just ran an RNA $10,000 whole life for a male 65 smoker and it was $583/yr.

We must not be comparing the same thing.

Ooops! sorry. (old dude)

I quoted $20,000. Whole Life.

I like RNA also, For some reason Bob could not in put the RNA rates I sent him.

$10,000

TA = $625.70

BTW, I do not write TA

Back