Final Expense

That is true after reading the posts Balt. Life actually has similar or betters rates. Also you can do everything over the phone. For a FE product they will be a major player in the game this year.

I am actually with the only IMO that rans a 100% tele sales. We do so much biz they allowed us to start our own tele sales. That is what I have been doing the last couple of months. If you want info let me know. Yes Balt doesn't like the idea but if you do the vloume we do they let it slide.

I am actually with the only IMO that rans a 100% tele sales. We do so much biz they allowed us to start our own tele sales. That is what I have been doing the last couple of months. If you want info let me know. Yes Balt doesn't like the idea but if you do the vloume we do they let it slide.
I am a final expense agent in TX. Are you offering contracts with Balt Life? I would like to do telesales and would like to know more information on your setup.

I am an agent in the Philadelphia, PA area. I just started using this forum. I too would like to get more information on this.

Back