Final Expense

Has anyone been successful with the Balt. telesales?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I also meant to ask if anyone has been successful with any other phone sales program for life. If so please share.

Last edited:
i'd be curious to know if anyone has really ever had success selling over the phone ... it seems common that the Marketer will say it's great ... but I've not heard from agents ... anyone out there had luck selling over the phone? I mean making real money ... enough to replace traditional face to face.

Does anybody do newspaper inserts for fe leads? Shep Cutler's article swears by them. I called his group and they poo pooed the idea saying they don't work anymore? I found that to be weird.

Last edited:
Does anybody do newspaper inserts for fe leads? Shep Cutler's article swears by them. I called his group and they poo pooed the idea saying they don't work anymore? I found that to be weird.

I did that for life insurance with a national marketing group called the Randy Murray Group. It fizzled out as the response rate was so low---1 per 1,000 inserts. Most agents maxed out their credit cards and refinanced their home to raise cash for the program and then went belly up.

Murray had a total of 12,000 agents over a 15 year period working his program.

Don't do it. No one else is doing it which should tell you something.

I have come across some carriers that offer small amounts of coverage that can cover the final expenses - Stonebridge Life, Gerber Life, Colonial Penn, Globe Life and Presdential Life.

Has anyone on here tried the telesales program with Balt Life that was being adv.? If so, how is it working for you?

I have worked at a callcenter for insurance, and there were kids 20-32 pitching everything on the phone from 4 lead sources, and there were some KIDS, that made a shitload of money doing it. Put in your 8 hours a day on the phone and your numbers will be good regardless of it being FE, term, or health.

Back