Finding Clients to Have the LTCi Conversation

Discussion in 'Long Term Care Insurance Forum' started by IAOC, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Mr_Ed

Mr_Ed Well-Known Member

State:
    New Jersey

i can't stand bullsh*t like this.

2. ltcadviser

ltcadviser Well-Known Member

State:

Correct Scott. State Farm is definitely not inexpensive. (Better for men than for women) But New York Life's rates, especially when compound inflation protection is added, is unbuyable. But even NYL Secure Care will be SOLD.

3. SuperWoman

SuperWoman Well-Known Member

State:

I believe I have responded to you appropriately, with the admission I was in error. I don't know what your bone is with me but I think I will decline to engage further. :) Here, this for you - YOU ARE RIGHT :yes:

4. LTCi Consultants

LTCi Consultants Member

State:
    California
    @IAOC - A number of our brokers are having very good success finding potential LTCi clients by using long term care specific websites from LTC Agent Websites. Their websites are apparently optimized for search engines, mobile devices and converting leads. Business has picked up for the agents. Enough that we're thinking of paying for the service for the agents that don't have them yet. Hope this is helpful for you!

5. ltcadviser

ltcadviser Well-Known Member

State:

Craig, websites can be helpful, however generic content spun by cookie cutter websites will be limiting. To take it to the next level I would strongly recommend everyone tries to write their own content if of course the agent has the ability and time to do so. I realize many agents will not have the capability to do this, but it is a game changer. Google's algorithms will penalize sites with duplicate content.

6. CALTCAgent

CALTCAgent Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Why not have them use your website builder since it looks like it is seo optimized and ranking.

Why a cookie cutter site for your agents ?