First Page Google Worth the Time/money?

i havent gotten as far as to figure out what they keywords would be,

well thats the whole key to this deal.....I can get you on page 1 for Life Insurance Tobacco Dippers ........but how many people search for it.....it would be under me of course.....hahahaha

i understand i understand. hahahaha . its been a busy Monday, as always...i'll get back to them later in the week to find out more details . thanks again gentlemen

Go to Google keyword tool used for adwords accounts.

Run a search on "life insurance". The results will return the top 100 search terms related to life insurance....

If your web company can get you on the 1st page for any of the top 10 results, it would be worth the money....but seriously doubt they will make that happen.

I always keep saying that insurance agents are suckers for salesman, it is the way we are.

Think about it how many million terms are there out there that would describe what you do, or should I say keywords. Now I know that the professionals out there with more money than you employe people to research the keywords, use databases which tell them where they stand in the google page rankings.

Nobody knows the google algorithm which dictates how they search and rank your page, and this changes daily.

The only sure way to get better hits on your website is google adwords, all the other seo techniques work minimally.

Keep your money in your wallet with those guys.

clearly you have no idea what your doing.

Fortunately I do know what I am doing, lets look at the figures out there, the guru's tell us that 1% of life insurance is sold on the internet. Secondly insurance is sold and people buy people.

Why would I want to spend money on my business in an area where people sucker you into buying a service that will not significantly improve my sales thereby reducing my bottom line.

I understand the internet marketing strategy significantly more than you give me credit for.

Interesting to note Mark I was selling insurance 6 months before you were born

My comment was in response to your thoughts about seo vs ppc. Try to stay on point.

My appologies if I got of point there, however I do affiliate marketing and the fastest response to your website is PPC, SEO is a long term solution and with no real fast results.

If we looked at this in depth, what makes a high placed web site in google.

1. The right keywords

2. Having the website crawler friendly

3. Creating hundreds of links from other websites to yours.

In the creation of the right keywords you have to know how to misspell them so that the traffic will still find you.

This is all stuff that these companies who are going to place you on the front page will not do.

All good affiliate marketers start with PPC on squeeze pages to make money and then use the above tactics on their blog pages for the long term traffic.

Back