Florida insurance agent fired after Costco coronavirus mask confrontation

Hate to disagree but I wouldn't want a person like that working for me. Employers should retain the right to fire anyone for any reason. If I don't like the cut of your jib, you fired. It's my business, I do what I want.

You know what you never really seen too many people get fired for off the job stuff till Obama

And 99% of the off the job firing reasons are Lib causes

Remember all those who were fired to appease the angry mobs in connection to prop 8

Last edited:
I just hate that he was terminated for his conduct OFF the job!

I swear - these people who are terminated for their actions off the job should sue their employer for breach of contract or something. Unless there's some clause in their contract about ALWAYS being a "shining example of our company's values at all times and in all places"... I'd sue for wrongful termination.
The employer is already paying a cost....in lost business. Like it or not, employees are a reflection of their companies and their hiring and screening process.

You know what you never really seen too many people get fired for off the job stuff till Obama

Remember all those who were fired to appease the angry mobs in connection to prop 8
Thanks Donny, but haven't you got a pandemic to take care of?

Does every topic have to dissolve into a political rant? Every one of us needs to realize that there are cameras everywhere and some will never tell the whole story. Can't imagine what the outcome would have been if a camera was involved in some of the phone conversations I have had over the years, and I admit to losing my cool on many occasions. There are cameras on houses, cameras on city streets and buildings, cameras in cars, and cameras on phones. I think it is a good time to reflect and take a breath before acting. And I wish that the video vigilantes would stop before they ruin the wrong life, such as the wrong identification of an outraged bike rider in DC.

Every single place in Florida requires a mask. What a dummy
I am in Navarre and have been for a week. No business other than the Zoo has required a mask and most are not requiring their employees to wear one. Went to Peg Leg Pete's last night for dinner. The hostess did not have mask and only saw one server that was wearing one. A couple or servers had a mask around their necks but most did not have one at all.

The employer is already paying a cost....in lost business. Like it or not, employees are a reflection of their companies and their hiring and screening process.

s-l300.jpg

while I am not an Obama fan in the least, you do realize there was a proliferation of smart phones & social media platforms during his Presidency. Before that it was rare to have video proof of incidents. I think Obama being the president during this was merely coincidental

Back