Florida insurance agent fired after Costco coronavirus mask confrontation

While I don't like wearing a mask anymore than the next person, I'm yet to hear a GOOD reason for not wearing one when you go out in public places that ask you to wear one. Heard a lot of very lame and useless excuses, but not a valid one yet.

I'm yet to be convinced that it makes a dif, especially since it was reported that it does not if not the N95 until people couldn't get N95 due to being reserved for medical professionals, Then all of a sudden its recommended to wear any mask

However, I will wear it when required by an establishment like Costco If I want to go there enough,.I am a believer it's their house their rules, If I don't want to go I don't have to either

I do however have a child who is autistic and will not keep a mask on no matter what, I cannot take him to Costco, , Now I cannot go to Costco with my wife at the same time which blows

I'm yet to be convinced that it makes a dif, especially since it was reported that it does not if not the N95 until people couldn't get N95 due to being reserved for medical professionals, Then all of a sudden its recommended to wear any mask

However, I will wear it when required by an establishment like Costco If I want to go there enough,.I am a believer it's their house their rules, If I don't want to go I don't have to either

I do however have a child who is autistic and will not keep a mask on no matter what, I cannot take him to Costco, , Now I cannot go to Costco with my wife at the same time which blows

I'm right there with you. I don't have a problem wearing it when it's asked to do before entering into some place. Heck, I'll even wear it to places that seem not to care one way or the other. It's really not that big of a deal.

I personally don't know what to think about this thing anymore. Who knows what is real and what isn't anymore. I just figure I'll wear it and not take the chance, because if I'm wrong.....well, not worth betting my life over.

While I don't like wearing a mask anymore than the next person, I'm yet to hear a GOOD reason for not wearing one when you go out in public places that ask you to wear one. Heard a lot of very lame and useless excuses, but not a valid one yet.
I have COPD. When I wear a mask my O2 level drops to the low to mid 80s which is considered a dangerous level.

I am in Navarre and have been for a week. No business other than the Zoo has required a mask and most are not requiring their employees to wear one. Went to Peg Leg Pete's last night for dinner. The hostess did not have mask and only saw one server that was wearing one. A couple or servers had a mask around their necks but most did not have one at all.

No every place does not require mask in Florida only certain cities and counties.

No it started when He was running, People got fired for disagreeing with his policies in some places called it racist that didnt happen so much before

Gained steam from there, We had people fired for donating to prop 8 , I remember mobs sitting outside restaurant until they fired some waiter that donated $100

Yes the tech improvements had a lot to do with the fire gaining steam and keeping momentum, but the mob mentality started when Obama announced he was running

What's the excuse down here in Florida a right to work state and employers were firing long before Obama just because you might have been ugly.

Back