Florida insurance agent fired after Costco coronavirus mask confrontation

while I am not an Obama fan in the least, you do realize there was a proliferation of smart phones & social media platforms during his Presidency. Before that it was rare to have video proof of incidents. I think Obama being the president during this was merely coincidental

No it started when He was running, People got fired for disagreeing with his policies in some places called it racist that didnt happen so much before

Gained steam from there, We had people fired for donating to prop 8 , I remember mobs sitting outside restaurant until they fired some waiter that donated $100

Yes the tech improvements had a lot to do with the fire gaining steam and keeping momentum, but the mob mentality started when Obama announced he was running

I am in Navarre and have been for a week. No business other than the Zoo has required a mask and most are not requiring their employees to wear one. Went to Peg Leg Pete's last night for dinner. The hostess did not have mask and only saw one server that was wearing one. A couple or servers had a mask around their necks but most did not have one at all.

not sure where Navarre is but every major city here requires it. Shouldn’t have said every person in FL.

OK, just watched the video.

"""You're harassing me?" the man says as he clenches his fists, to which the other man replies, "I'm not harassing you, you're coming close to me."

The man continues to approach the pair, yelling, "I feel threatened, I feel threatened! Back up! Threaten me again! Back the f--- up, put your f---ing phone down."""

https://nypost.com/2020/07/08/florida-man-fired-from-insurance-firm-after-costco-mask-outburst/

""The Florida Costco shopper who went ballistic after an elderly woman asked him to wear a mask is now out of a job.

The man – who said he felt threatened and harassed during the June 27 incident that went viral on social media – was identified Tuesday by internet sleuths and later Ted Todd Insurance as Daniel Maples, the Fort Myers News-Press reports.""

What a little *****. Bet he does not ball up his little man hands on a man his own age or the wrong old guy or woman for that matter.

I would have fired his ass also. Or he would be begging to leave.

A funny thing I have noticed since being able to go back out. Some people must actually believe that the air coming out of their mouth is not the same coming out of their nose. I see people wearing masks, but not over their nose. Defeats the whole purpose. Either wear it or don't, but don't be just plain stupid about it!

A funny thing I have noticed since being able to go back out. Some people must actually believe that the air coming out of their mouth is not the same coming out of their nose. I see people wearing masks, but not over their nose. Defeats the whole purpose. Either wear it or don't, but don't be just plain stupid about it!

That!

Just leaving a breakfast at a restaurant. Sign on their door said mask required. I put on my mask, had my temp taken. And we took them off at the table. They brought the condiments in a zip lock bag. Staff were all masked.

Had I not agreed, I would have left.

Easy speasy.

Wife and I went in to Meatheads for quick sandwiches, lady behind the counter said we had to have masks on before ordering... we both just walk out the door. Walk 3 stores down to Chipotle walked in no mask, ordered no mask, but they did ask us to put the mask on when we sat down to eat...:shocked:...

Just kidding, didn't don a mask once. :yes:

Can't stand smelling my own breath.:goofy:

Back