Force Placed Question

Thats weird. When my policy comes up for renewal, my escrow company just pays it. The president of Wells Fargo has yet to call me.

Hmm weird, I guess Wells Fargo isn't a small local bank is it :/ I thought they were?!?!?

I know the bank president and vice president very well (we go to church together) they care about their clients and yes give them a call when they have forced place coverage. Notice I said forced place, of course they don't call everyone that renews, nice try though.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks much Josh, this is the kind of feedback I was looking for.

I would appreciate if anyone else has any other feedback they can share.

No Problem, You'll notice there are a lot of members here who think they are amusing and like to hear themselves speak, but there is good info here, once you weed through their crap. By the way I notice your in Florida, What part of Florida?

Last edited:
You'll notice there are a lot of members here who think they are amusing and like to hear themselves speak

LOL, I've noticed this is the case more often than not....that's why I appreciate sound advice from someone like yourself.

I'm in North FL, near Jax - Where are you located?

LOL, I've noticed this is the case more often than not....that's why I appreciate sound advice from someone like yourself.

I'm in North FL, near Jax - Where are you located?

I'm in Central FL near Orlando. I would walk in to a small bank near you and see if theres someone you can talk to in regards to mortgages and see what they say. When I was looking for a mortgage for a house I was purchasing I went in to Midflorida Credit Union (small local bank in my area at the time) and the only person to speak to there was the VP. He's the one you want to speak with.

Back