Ford Retiree's

I did contact them.....the person I spoke with couldn't really answer general questions. He said if I had a plan # he could enter it in. I'm going to call back and hopefully get a better response. I just thought with all of the Ford retiree's someone had to have gone through this also.

Wage works helps alot of companies, not just Ford. I looked at their website. Extend care also has a website

We have a number of Ford Retirees in the KC area (there is a plant here).

Extendedhealth.com is the company that is assisting them in enrolling in a Plan F policy (that is what they are all telling me). I have been trying to find a local retirement group of them to talk to.

A lot are looking into local PPO MAPD plans since that is close to the group coverage they are coming from for less money. I have met quite a few.

FYI

Lucent Technologies and Embark have both offered poor plans to their retirees that is making them start to shop around.

Thanks Midwest......did you find anything out about the reimbursement program. Is there a way for them to get reimbursed automatically without having to send in a form each month?

I am not sure how they are getting the money. They (clients who are going to get the allowance) said that they just get the money and they can use it for whatever they want.

From what I've heard it sounds like they have to submit a form each month and Wage Works will reimburse them. Ford is not just giving them the $1,800 in a lump sum. They have to go through another company for the reimbursement.

Back