Forethought Medicare Supplement Contracts

Forethought officially announced the release of their Med Supp plans this afternoon.

Jayrayl, your statement is 100% correct that's why I haven't said anything until now.

They also have a new FE plan that is for agents who contract for Med Supps. In some states they will have combo apps but not in all states.

Unlike most other Med Supp companies they are going to require the agent to have E&O insurance.

There will also be a spouse discount.

If any of you are interested in learning more please send me your e-mail address for rates, contracts to look at and the commission schedule, or call me at the number below.

As always, I have excellent contracts.

Great that you've decided to attempt a hijack of my offer.
If you have your own offer, feel free to post it in your own original post.

This isn't the discussion section, it's the offers section, and it was appropriately placed in the right section to be presented as an offer.

If any of you are interested in learning more please send me your e-mail address for rates, contracts to look at and the commission schedule, or call me at the number below.

As always, I have excellent contracts.

Great that you've decided to attempt a hijack of my offer.
If you have your own offer, feel free to post it in your own original post.

This isn't the discussion section, it's the offers section, and it was appropriately placed in the right section to be presented as an offer.

Perhaps you should direct your ire at the person who mentioned Frank in the thread first. Looks like a few others chimed in with offers for contracts on your thread as well.

There is plenty of business to go around. No need to whine about hijacking threads. I just think agents need choices. Who ever gives the best training and has the most experience wins. You, Frank, and Rob are all great trainers. No disrespect intended my dude. You officially can have your thread back.

There is plenty of business to go around. No need to whine about hijacking threads. I just think agents need choices. Who ever gives the best training and has the most experience wins. You, Frank, and Rob are all great trainers. No disrespect intended my dude. You officially can have your thread back.

Hey thanks! ;)

With all this Obama Crap, how long will Med Supps remain the same anyways? I know nothing about Med Supps, but by the time an agent learns how to do them, won't everything change?

With all this Obama Crap, how long will Med Supps remain the same anyways? I know nothing about Med Supps, but by the time an agent learns how to do them, won't everything change?

Nope.. it's the last bastion of refuge for the health insurance agent.
President Obama has stated, clearly, that he wants the government to stop supporting the private insurance companies who help seniors with Medicare Advantage. He wants everyone back on Medicare, directly - completely dependent upon the government.

As such, they'll all need some type of Medicare supplement policy. Industry experts have recently opined that the Medicare Supplement products are not covered by "Obamacare", as they are more specifically addressed in Social Security Act and its revisions.

As those seniors turning 65 are said to be 10,000 per day right now, they are discovering their immediate need, then, for a Medicare supplement policy to fill in the blanks. Like a final expense plan supplements that whopping government burial benefit, so is a Medicare supplement policy necessary for them to fill the gaps.

It has a strong future!

.. and this is what they actually have done:

What President Obama actually said about it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back