Funeral Director

No_Pyramid

I read somewhere on a thread that I can't find about visiting a funeral director in regard to learning more of the FE biz. Could someone elaborate?

Wouldn’t it make better sense to visit someone who has mastered the FE market to learn more about FE?

If you want to learn Preneed, then go see a funeral director.

When I've run into those funeral parlor preneed reps, they always talk about FE guys like they're holding a smelly sock at arm's length and pinching their nose. They seem to suffer from the delusion that they're somehow "morally better" than life insurance agents.

When I've run into those funeral parlor preneed reps, they always talk about FE guys like they're holding a smelly sock at arm's length and pinching their nose. They seem to suffer from the delusion that they're somehow "morally better" than life insurance agents.

True that. Most agents seem to feel the same way about FE agents too haha.

Hahaha, one of the better posts I've seen in a while Tom. :laugh:

Back