GA and MGA, What's the Definition and Who is a Good One?

Tarheels are kicking major behind this year. But I'm an NCState Fan, through and through. Have to stick with your team, even if they're not doing so great.

I find MGA's so helpful.

Each morning, early in the day when I check my emails, I'll get an email directly from one of my companies regarding an issue, etc. Later that same day, my MGA always emails me the same email.

This same MGA is so helpful with any questions I have. I hadn't asked my MGA a question in years. I email my MGA a simple question. His email answer, "I don't know". Nothing else.

I called the carrier directly and got my answer.

I find MGA's so helpful.

Each morning, early in the day when I check my emails, I'll get an email directly from one of my companies regarding an issue, etc. Later that same day, my MGA always emails me the same email.

This same MGA is so helpful with any questions I have. I hadn't asked my MGA a question in years. I email my MGA a simple question. His email answer, "I don't know". Nothing else.

I called the carrier directly and got my answer.

I'm okay with "I don't know" so long as it's followed immediately by "But I'll find out for you by the end of the day."

I'm okay with "I don't know" so long as it's followed immediately by "But I'll find out for you by the end of the day."

Nick:

Do you know of any source where a life agent can get information and answers to underwriting and other questions (perhaps within one business day)?

It would be great if that source could provide answers to questions without promoting a specific carrier.

Rick

Is this format somehow easier than calling on the phone:swoon:

Nick:

Do you know of any source where a life agent can get information and answers to underwriting and other questions (perhaps within one business day)?

It would be great if that source could provide answers to questions without promoting a specific carrier.

Rick

Nick:

Rick

If only!

As far as it being easier to go through the ILIAA for UW support than through the individual carriers - our members think so, for sure.

Back