GA and MGA, What's the Definition and Who is a Good One?

We're planning a webinar to help other agents learn how to shamelessly promote themselves, too - stay tuned for dates!
:1wink:

Is FOX your official sponsor? Sounds like you are using their marketing tactics.

Next thing, you'll be doing product placement.

That actually sounds like an awesome idea, I think that one of the biggest problems getting started in insurance is the insane overabundance of options. Has anyone thought about doing webinars for new agents from this forum. I mean yea they would probably be through rose colored glasses but were all sales people here, "the webinar is free, all I ask is your time and that you keep an open mind"

Speaking of acronyms and alphabet soup, I was at a state NAIFA meeting years ago when one of the presenters was introduced as Frank *****, JAA-LFB. The chairperson asked him what his designation meant, and without skipping a beat from the podium Frank said "It means Frank ****, just an agent looking for business". The chair was celarly not amused, but the rest of us thought it was hilarious.

That actually sounds like an awesome idea, I think that one of the biggest problems getting started in insurance is the insane overabundance of options. Has anyone thought about doing webinars for new agents from this forum. I mean yea they would probably be through rose colored glasses but were all sales people here, "the webinar is free, all I ask is your time and that you keep an open mind"

Hell, I know that two guys here started a whole Association based around helping agents who are feeling just like this.

We do have two free webinars that might help you. The rest (over a hundred) are members-only.

Thirty Day Agent Launch Plan

New Agent Essentials

Last edited:
What do you mean by Scrub apps?
There's only one person who responded to this thread that's still active on the Forum, so I'll answer it for you.

Scrubbing apps means to go over them and look for mistakes that would cause it to be Not In Good Order, which will make it take longer to be issued.

Back