• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Gap Insurance Denial over a 60 cent Accounting Error?

More Tesla/EV information . . .

Annual cost to charge your Tesla vs. heating, cooling your home + heating water for your home.

In other words, charging your Tesla is on par with the cost of a major appliance.

1718813536804.png

I feel for the person dealing with this mess. It must be frustrating to go through all that over such a tiny error. Makes you wonder about the fine print in those policies. Like, who reads all that stuff anyway?

Anyway, if you're shopping for insurance, make sure to double-check everything. It's all about finding a company that won't sweat the small stuff. Start comparing policies and ask questions about what's covered down to the last cent. Better safe than sorry, right?

Hope everything works out for the person dealing with the denial. Hang in there, mate!

Last edited:
I feel for the person dealing with this mess. It must be frustrating to go through all that over such a tiny error. Makes you wonder about the fine print in those policies. Like, who reads all that stuff anyway?
I do, and if you are in the insurance business, you may want to do the same.

I do, and if you are in the insurance business, you may want to do the same.
In this case the fine print was in the purchase contract from the dealer. Not something an agent could help with. But your point is still valid. As agents we have to answer clients questions about this stuff, at least for the carriers and policies we work with. So it's on us to be familiar with the details, coverages, exclusions, etc.

Back