Generating My Own Exclusive Leads

ok...before you all start pming spam I approved this because it's just to dahammm funny...on many levels...

"Leads are people you talk or run into....right?...any time...any place, you can get a lead"

I suppose, but I dread when friends or strangers come up to us and start touting their product.

WebNanny was used in this post
WebHidden Agenda was used in this post

"Leads are people you talk or run into....right?...any time...any place, you can get a lead"

I suppose, but I dread when friends or strangers come up to us and start touting their product.

WebNanny was used in this post
WebHidden Agenda was used in this post

naaa...no one cares if someone asks how you are...so why would they care if you ask if they're covered?

Most people don't mind~
I say...ask. Some Agents just won't....because they're afraid of what people will think...or because they're afraid of rejection.

But, a "No"...to me.... is a lot better than not knowing if Icould've sold a policy. It's as easy as exchanging a smile or a hello. Of course you have to do it when you're in the right mind frame...you have to be positive and willing to get past some "no's"....it's all mind control really.

"What you can concieve or believe in...you can achieve" comes to mind. Not all agents are able to talk to the public....it may be easier just calling and leaving messages for some.:yes:

Back