Generic SOA Form?.................

here ya go, an oldie but goodie.

Attachments

• 2013_Scope_of_Appointment.pdf
    45 KB · Views: 33
here ya go, an oldie but goodie.

the 2017 SOA that UHC has adapted and must still be accepted by all carriers is even better IMO because it doesn't require the consumers initials in the little product type boxes at the top.Instead the agent simply checks the box for the products to be discussed and the consumer only has to sign at bottom

the 2017 SOA that UHC has adapted and must still be accepted by all carriers is even better IMO because it doesn't require the consumers initials in the little product type boxes at the top.Instead the agent simply checks the box for the products to be discussed and the consumer only has to sign at bottom

Simply healthcare will only allow their scopes. I submitted one, and only one and they rejected my app because it has to be their scope. So Dumb. They reiterated it this AEP

John, I didn't know you had come over to the dark side (Medicare plans). :1laugh:

Don't know WHAT to think about that. But best wishes!

I haven't written an MA plan in over 7 years. When people bring up MA plans to me I refer them out. Sometimes I get the scope signed and send it to the guy. I had one of those situations come up yesterday and realized I didn't have any of the generic SOA forms.

I haven't written an MA plan in over 7 years. When people bring up MA plans to me I refer them out. Sometimes I get the scope signed and send it to the guy. I had one of those situations come up yesterday and realized I didn't have any of the generic SOA forms.

Why don't you write MA's? I can probably guess but I'd like to hear in your own words.

Back