Get Your Free Birth Control ...

I think it should be a law if you cant afford the children you already have, then you should not be allowed to have any more kids. If you get a govt check or help, stop having more kids for us to have to help support!

Hmm,, and before you can have one kid, you must first get a license to have one.

I'm all for free Birth Control. I rather help pay for birth control than food stamps and section 8.

Hi Guru,
New in this forum and glad that I found your birth control link.I have bookmarked this link for further reference. it would be of great help for all who are looking for birth control tips. keep sharing.

I think it should be a law if you cant afford the children you already have, then you should not be allowed to have any more kids. If you get a govt check or help, stop having more kids for us to have to help support!

Hmm,, and before you can have one kid, you must first get a license to have one.

I'm all for free Birth Control. I rather help pay for birth control than food stamps and section 8.

No one should tell you how many kids to have or not to have. On the other hand, I think if you offer free birth control AND cap the amount gov will help pay, it'll take care of itself.

Latest posts

Back