Getting Started in Final Expense in CA

greenpatrol

I'm a newly licensed agent in Northern California looking to get started in Final Expense.
Have spoken to a few companies and some shady GA's, but haven't managed to find a worthwhile group to work with yet.
Any help or advice pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.

What is your requirements? 95% agencies are operating the same way. Without knowing what you need, it is difficult to give advice.
As I said before on this forum, a successful agent has two things other people may not have: a good sales system which include lead and commission, and the agent's persistency to follow that system. If you find an agency can support you with good sales system, you should go ahead.

What is your requirements? 95% agencies are operating the same way. Without knowing what you need, it is difficult to give advice.
As I said before on this forum, a successful agent has two things other people may not have: a good sales system which include lead and commission, and the agent's persistency to follow that system. If you find an agency can support you with good sales system, you should go ahead.

I'd like a mentor, to learn the basics with, and an agency that supplies some leads. I think at this stage it's worth giving up some commission to get a good grounding in the business.

I'd like a mentor, to learn the basics with, and an agency that supplies some leads. I think at this stage it's worth giving up some commission to get a good grounding in the business.
It is not difficult to find a mentor. But it is difficult to find an agency to supply leads to you. You either have to purchase the leads, or get leads from the agency with reduced commission if you do not have money to buy leads. I do mass mailing to get my leads for my agency. I gave leads to my agent if he or she has no money and willing to work hard on leads and to close 20% of the leads and receive reduced commission. My suggestion to you is to find someone closer to you and get you the training you need and find someway to purchase the leads.

I am in the same boat as you, except I am in southern califonia. If you find anybody here in califonia let me know. I will do the same. I keep thinking about joining EFES but I am just not sold on them yet.

It is not difficult to find a mentor. But it is difficult to find an agency to supply leads to you. You either have to purchase the leads, or get leads from the agency with reduced commission if you do not have money to buy leads. I do mass mailing to get my leads for my agency. I gave leads to my agent if he or she has no money and willing to work hard on leads and to close 20% of the leads and receive reduced commission. My suggestion to you is to find someone closer to you and get you the training you need and find someway to purchase the leads.

I am very happy to receive reduced commission in return for leads to get going, as I don't have the money to buy any, but I can't find anyone to do that.

Any suggestions?

I am in the same boat as you, except I am in southern califonia. If you find anybody here in califonia let me know. I will do the same. I keep thinking about joining EFES but I am just not sold on them yet.

socal rookie,
Who are EFES? I did a search and couldn't find anything...

Back